Summer in California (a Our 2nd Life, fanfic)

" Payton get up! You're going to miss your flight!" I hear my mom yell downstairs. "I'm up!!" I yell back to her.

Well, I should probably introduce my self first. My name is Payton Stone, I'm eighteen. I'm five foot four with brown hair with blue tips, I'm not that tan, sadly,  and I'm a YouTuber and a Instagram influencer, I guess. Today I'm going to move in with my YouTube friends in California for the summer.

I hurry up and jump out of my bed, take a quick shower. Blow-dry my hair then curl it. I put a little bit of mascara on and get dressed in A big comfy sweatshirt followed by my dance sweatpants and my hi-tops. Then I pack my electronics and makeup and hair stuff. And look at the time it's already 11:30 my flight is leaving at 12:15, I hurry grab my bags and hop into my moms car. I plug my headphones in and drown out the ride with music.

We finally arrive at the airport, I get out of the car saying bye to my mom. She starts tearing up and saying she will miss me, well, because it's my mom, my brother and I. So we say our goodbyes and I send a quick text to my friend JC letting him know I'm about to board.

To JC ☁: hey, just got at the airport. Boarding soon.

From JC ☁: okay I can't wait to see you in Cali!! Have a nice flight.

I walk inside check-in and go through security then I have to wait. Then the announcement speakers say "Flight 395 to Los Angeles, California is now boarding" so I quickly drop my stuff off and board the plane. My seat is right by the window and I'm in my own row so that's good, and I lay down my stuff in the chair beside me and wait for take-off.

So I put on my Beats headphones and listen to California by Never Shout Never. Then the plane is ready for take-off.