Chapter 21

-ACACIAS POV-

Perfect. Payton thinks I'm her friend. I really don't like her. She is kinda like 'competition' to me.

I really really like Jc and I hate how there dating and I'm planning on breaking them up.

I'm trying to get as closest to Payton and JC and everyone in that house so they will trust me.

My plan is to Ask our friend Shane Dawson to take her out as a friend and for his new Dare the dawson video someone said kiss payton stone the famous youtuber and he is going to. I'm gonna have my friend Lindsay be there and take a photo of them kissing and she will send it to JC and say 'cheater never gets the guy' but Lindsay will get his number from me so he doesn't know her number.

--

"Thanks for comming" Payton says

"Of course, It was fun filming with you." I say with a fake smile

"Cool." She says as I walk out the door hoping into my car driving off.

---PAYTON'S POV---

"Hey babe." I say hoping onto his bed.

"Hey boo." He says not taking his eyes away from editing while listening to hoodie Allen.

"Come here take a break." I say laying back on his bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Fine... For you." He says saving his work and crawling up to the bed snuggling his arms around my back while I'm still laying down.

"I..." He starts saying then stops and kisses me.

I break away moving over and sitting up on his bed.

"I... What?" I laugh

"Nothing it's no biggie." He shrugs

"No, babe. Come on." I beg moving over and sitting on him. Now he has his back propped up against the back of his bed and Legs straight out and me sitting on his lap facing him with my legs around his back.

"I...I... Think" he stutters

"I what babe?" I ask rubbing his shoulder

"I love you." He says looking me dead in the eye. I think he is serious.

He was the one who made me happy with just one word friends or not. I think I love him too.. God dang it, I'm just gonna say it.

"I love you too." I smile wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Perfect." He jokes putting his hands on my waist. With out hesitation he just leans in and kisses me with his tongue crashing into mine.

"GUYS EW!!!!" I hear Kian yelling walking into the room covering his eyes.

"WTF are you doing? At my house?" JC says.

"Oh just moving in..." He says

"Uh wait what?" I ask

"Haha uh yeah Long story." Kian says looking out the window in JCs room.

So I get up and walk down stairs with Kian and JC.

"Uh guys?" I ask Ricky and Connor in the kitchen.

"Yup?" Ricky asks not looking away from his Pickle he is eating

"So Kian is moving in?" JC asks

"Yupp-a-dee-do" connor says

"Why?" I ask

"We'll me and mom got in a huge fight and since I'm 17 I decided to move in with you guys since you do have 2 extra rooms upstairs and the basement with a room and a bathroom" Kian says

"Oh okay well I guess it's okay?" JC says walking over to sit on the couch

I look at the clock at its already like 11.

Then I revive a text from Shane Dawson?

From Shane - hey girl, wanna go get some dinner tomorrow, I have no plans :/

Me and Shane have been friends for a while we haven't hung out at all since I moved here. I used to be in all of his Spoof parodies one time I was "Lindsay Lohan" in a Celebrity's going cray video. Don't ask why, because I have no idea.

Well I guess a night out with him wouldn't hurt. Haha but something tells me he is going to do something crazy. I mean it's Shane Dawson.