Chapter 1

Beep 

Beep

Beep

Beeeeep

"Ugh turn off already! I get it, I'm late okay? okay."  Alrighty then time to get out of my cozy bed and start getting ready for hell- ur um I mean school. I grab my phone off my bed and start playing hotline bling by drake. I know, I'm such a white girl. 

'Cause I know when that hotline bling" 

I turn up my phone on full blast while I undress to get into the shower. 

I start humming the song when I'm interrupted by my 18 year old brother. "Hey! Get out of here! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT! Im in the shower you doushebag. " 

"Oh crap crap sorry!" He screamed covering his eyes like a little 5 year old. "Help! My poor innocent eyes! Help!" 

"Oh shutup, now what did you want?" 

"Uhh I came to tell you that we have to leave in like 10 minutes" He said while leaving.

"Alright, I'll be ready." I yelled to him, knowing that he could hear me with his werewolf hearing. I turned off the shower letting my naked body get used to the cold of the bathroom. I grab a fluffy towel and start drying off myself while I walk out of the bathroom. Okay what to wear. what to wear. "Ugh I have literally nothing to wear." Ooh. Lookie here. Aha I got you, I grab my washed skinny jeans and a floral crop top with a sweater over it. I slip on my white converse while walking over to my vanity to put on some foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. 

My dad is the beta of the pack, I guess thats why my appearance is so important. But I don't dress to make other people like me, I dress for myself. 

Brr. 

I look at my phone seeing that I got a text from my best friend Jess. Her dad is the Alpha of the pack. 

Jess 💩: Hey babe, you coming shopping with me after school for your party? 

Ugh my party, the one where I turn 18 and supposedly meet my mate. Oh joy. Now don't get me wrong, I'm super excited to get dressed up and especially meeting my mate, but I just don't like the fact that the most powerful alpha of all of the werewolf packs is coming. Theres rumors that he killed a whole pack with his bare hands. I don't even see the point of him coming, like to be honest I think he's incapable of love. If he ever was my mate I don't think I would ever be able to live with him. He's a monster.

Me: Yeah, pickup me up after school. 

Jess 💩: k, see you at school. 

Off to school.