What now?

Brooklyn's POV

My dad didn't look happy

"Yes?" I said
"What is wrong with you?" He said and pushed me against the wall
"Think you can yell at your mother?" He said and started to kick me. Zayn pulled him of of me and started to punch and kick him. Woah my babe can fight!!!

I went to pull Zayn off of my dad when my mum came and kneed me in the back I fell to the ground. She started to kick me and slap me. I started to cry. "Zayn help" I said but I could barley talk "don't call for him now both of you are dead" my mum said.

Zayn's head snapped in our direction. He let go of my dad and came over here.

"LET HER GO!" He screamed. "No" my mum said "LET HER GO!" He screamed and came closer.
"What are you going to do if I don't?" My mum asked.

He slapped her. Things started to get blurry I tried to get up but I couldn't. I looked at Zayn and he was still slapping my mum.

"ZAYN! " I said. He looked at me. My eyes started to close.

"No, baby stay with me" he said and started to shake me. I looked an my mum and dad they blacked out, Zayn picked me up and walked downstairs, thats all I remember and then I blacked out,

The next day.

When I woke up I wasn't in my bed. And my head was hurting like shit. I looked around and saw zayn in the kitchen.

I got up and walked over to get something to drink. "Good morning sunshine" zayn said and kissed my neck

"Good morning " I mumbled. I looked in the Medicean cabinet. I took three aspirin. "You ok?" Zayn asked

I gave him the are you serious look. "Does it fucking look like I'm ok?" I said and slammed the cabinet.
"Well what's wrong?" He asked. "Everything" I mumbled and sat on the couch. He sat next to me.

He picked me up and sat me on his lap, I laid my head on his chest. "Sorry" I said. I felt him shake his head and kiss my forehead.

"I'm so mad"
"Why?" Zayn asked

"Just why would my parents do that to me right now, There not the only ones who have to go through this" "I don't know babe" he said

"Let's go back upstairs" he said. I groaned not wanting to climb all the stairs. "Carry me" I said and lifted my arms. Zayn smiled and picked me up bridal style.

When we got upstairs he opened his door. He laid me on his bed and he laid down next to me.

"Babe?" I asked. "Yes" "can I tell you something?" I asked. "Sure!" He said to excitedly. I chuckled. But it stopped right away.

"When I was little, my dad. Ra-raped me, my mom and my sister" I said and looked Down. "WHAT!!!" He screamed and shot up from the bed "then why did they get married?!?" He asked, "he forced her too" I said.

He got up from the bed and put his jacket on. "What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't answer.

He put his shoes on. "Zayn?" I asked and got up from the bed. He grabbed his car keys. "Come on" he said

"Where are we going?" I asked " just come one" he said. "Where are we going?!" I asked. "just come the fuck on!!!" He screamed. "No!!" I yelled back.

He pulled my wrist and pulled me out his bed room and slammed the door. He pulled me downstairs and into the car.

I put my seatbelt on. Where the hell is this boy taking me.