of cold nights and warm hearts | jungkook

Here I'm, alone and freezing at a bus stop in the middle of the night waiting. I'm so bored and it's freaking freezing! And great, my phone just died on me. And did I mentioned already that it's freezing? 'Cause it is!

Sigh.

Why is the bus taking so long? I just want my warm bed, and food. Oh, food. I'm really craving pizza. Hmm, pizza.. Grumbles. Quiet down stomach, just wait a little longer.

"Do you want some?" A stranger asks offering some cookies. I screamed. But I didn't reply, not because I'm rude, I just didn't noticed that there's someone else here too. And they scared me shitless. And in the moment I'm with my butt on the floor.

"Oh man, sorry if I scared you!" The stranger yelps a little panicked.

The stranger is a boy I realize when he chrouches down to help me up. A handsome boy. Oh my. His eyes are so bright. His hands are so soft. And his lips-

"- you okay?" I don't really catch all of the question, but I nod anyway as he helps me stand on my feet again. I'm not okay.

"I'm sorry, and thank you. " I mumble a little embarrassed. I mean, tremendously embarrassed. He is the cutest guy I see in real life and I had to screw every thing up. Just great!

"That's okay, I should be the one to apologize though." The cute guy says scratching his neck. "I'm Jungkook by the way. Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you." He chuckles a little and extends his hand. It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I'm not even kidding.

"Oh, I'm y/n, nice to meet you too. " I shake his hand, and I swear he gave a little squeeze on my hand. Oh my God. I'm gonna die.

And then he smiles and says. "What a beautiful name! " I don't feel my face, I think it burned off.

"Thank you!" A managed to say without embarrassing myself. Grumbles. Blush. I talked to soon. I want to disappear.

Pretty boy laughs heartly throwing his head back. Can I die now?

"Here," he offers the cookies again. "Eat some, I think you're hungry." He says with a teasing tone and a light chuckle.

"Thank you so much. " I smiled and accepted the offer, though really embarrassed. Yeah, I could really use some 'kookie' right now.

A/N: Hello beautiful people~
This is the second entry here and if someone actually reads my lame stuff, I would really like to know what you think, maybe I'm asking for too much? Haha And maybe someone want to request? I don't know man, this is so lame.
See ya ♡♡