Chapter 2: New Girl

"Why do I have to start my junior year at this stupid school??" Nessa started to flat iron her hair. "Well I think its a pretty nice school." Her mom walked by while glancing at her. "Their mascot is a greyhound.. why did I have to go from a eagle to a greyhound?" Nessa slammed her flat irons down and checked her eyeliner. "Stop with the attitude please. Hurry up, the bus is coming." Nessa sprinted into the kitchen and outside to catch the bus. "Have a good first day and be nice!" Her mom yelled. Nessa ran across the street and stepped on the bus. She could she by her side view that the bus was overly crowded. The bus driver was a mean lady with overly frizzy hair like she didn't care about doing it. "Find a seat." She said in a obnoxious way. Nessa looked down the isles. It was so crowded, students had to sit 3 to a seat. "Where the fuck do you see a seat on this bus? Why didn't they send another one??" Nessa shouted as she walked down the isles. She finally found a seat way in the back with one person in it. She could feel everyone staring at her, checking her out, to find out what she was about. The first day of school was rough. Nobody talked to her, everyone just stared at her.  She was quiet and to herself until she got home. "How was it?" Her mom greeted her at the door. "Don't ask." Nessa replied as she went to lay on her bed. *DING!* *DING* *DING* *DING* her iPad was blowing up with Facebook notifications. "Man who the fuck is that?" Nessa screamed in anger. As she glanced, she seen guys from her new school adding and messaging her. "I literally just moved her,how the fuck does anyone even know me?" She glanced at the messages and saw it was a guy she heard about at school, but never seen. "Hmm.. now how did he find me?"