one

Lexie

I groaned and rolled over to look at the time 4:40 my annoying ass neighbor was playing American Idiot by Green Day. I walked into the living room and walked out of my flat and up the stairs. I banged on the door, The music turned off and someone ran to the door. It was a boy with bright red hair and a Eyebrow piercing.

"...u-uh can you turn it down?..i have work..in the morning.." I tripped over my words,
"Yeah! Sorry about that Mate." He laughed and shut the door in my face. Wow nice meeting you too lad.

I layed back in bed drifting off into a deep sleep.

"Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!" My annoying alarm clock went off signaling that it was 6:30, I stretched my body and stumbled into the bathroom. Once i got out of my shower i put on my Uniform, Black leggings, a white T-shirt with "Mariah's bakery" logo on it, and my vans. I put on a small amount of makeup and put my hair in a Ponytail, I made myself a bowl of cereal and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone, And walked out of the Flat, As i was walking to my mailbox I ran into my Neighbor.

"Well hi there Neighbor." He laughed,
"Hi.." I waved, I unlocked my mailbox and grabbed my mail "nice seeing you." I smiled and walked to my car, I sat my mail down on the Passenger seat and started the engine, I drove to The bakery. (Which is where she works lol)

"Hey Lexie! How was your night?" My best friend Mariah asked. She was the owner of the Bakery,

"He woke me up again..and his hair is red now! And he has a eyebrow piercing." I groaned turning on all the machines, I started a Peach Batter for cupcakes (idk of thats a thing). When i was finished with the Batter Mariah stuck her finger in it and tasted it,

"Mmm this is good! Is it new?" She said helping me pour them into cupcake holder things.

"Yeah. It just popped into my head haha." I giggled, I put the Cupcakes in the oven, The door bell rang indicating that someone walked into the Bakery,

"Hi.." The red haired boy smiled at us,

"Hey.."

~

Vote, Comment, Share 💛