Chapter 1

Addison & Jaycee:

*Chapter 1*

Addison POV:

"MOOOOOMMMM" I yelled to my mother.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ADDS"

"CAN I GO TO THE MALL WITH LILLY"

"NOO"

"WHY NOT"

"BECAUSE YOUR FATHER IS COMING HOME TODAY AND YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD BE THERE TO SEE HIM"

"UGHHHHH"

I walked back into my room. Ugh why does my dad have to come home today couldn't he come home tomorrow or a different day. Wow I sound so selfish right now. Well I mean I'm a girl I like shopping what can I say. Oh and for those of you that don't know me I'm Addison Carter MCcoy I'm 14 years old and I live with my family, My mom Katelynn, My dad Austin...yeah Austin Mahone, My twin brother Jaycee all tho we don't really look alike it's kinda weird, and my 5 year old brother Tanner he looks like my mom and dad combined. So that's my family. Jaycee is like my best friend I can tell him anything and everything, even tho I'm the oldest by like 30 seconds he still gives the best advice on life he's like the best brother I could ever have and I couldn't ask for a better one besides Tanner but he's only 5 so he can be a pain sometimes well not sometimes all the time but I still love him.

"Addison...Jaycee lets go" my mother yelled at Jaycee and I. I really much rather be shopping right now then go to the freaking crowded airport. Also my dads so old how can he still be famous, this world I don't understand sometimes when it comes to celebrities. We all got into moms car and drove to the airport to pick up my father. We got to the airport and my mother and Tanner both went into the airport. Mom said that Jaycee and I couldn't go in because it was to crowded with made no sense at all to
1. Why I couldn't just have went shopping if I was just gonna stay in this car &
2. Why Tanner went In if it was so crowded I mean does she want him go get lost or something

My mom and Tanner came back with my dad I hopped right out of the car and into my dads arms making him drop his suitcase and other stuff...ehh ohhh well it's are father daughter moment. My dad and I are really close but not as close as Jaycee and I tho no one could ever break our bond we have.

"Daddy I missed you" I said into my dads chest.

"I missed you to my sweets"

I smiled at his words I just love my dad with all my heart he's like the best dad I could possibly have. We all got back into my moms car and drove back home thank god this drive was short because damn was it getting hot in here in this car. We got home and it was about 4:30pm when my phone went off I looked at it who the text was from.

'Rickey<3': Hey Addy (:

Oh yeah incase you didn't know Ricky is my boyfriend but my dad doesn't know yet and it's gonna be hard to tell him since I'm his baby girl well actually his only baby girl because I'm his only daughter. I texted Ricky back.

'Me': Heyy (:
'Rickey<3': How's my girl?
'Me': Your girl is fine thank you for asking!
'Rickey<3': Well that's good <3
'Me': yes <3 g2g have to tell my dad about us wish me luck!
'Rickey<3': oh my good luck!
'Me': haha thanks bye
'Rickey<3': bye

After my convo with Rickey I put my phone down and walked out of my room to find my mother. I found her in the kitchen thank gods dad was in the living room watching tv. Oh him and his tv time, mom told me when I was younger he would always hold me and we have tv time together and I thought that was cute.

"Mom when do I tell dad about Rickey" I said In a whisper.

"Umm lets tell him now"

"Why not at dinner"

"Because it might ruin dinner"

"Yeah I do like my food"

"Oh adds"

"What" I asked confusingly.

"You and your food"

"Sorry I just love my food"

"You sound like me when I was a teen"

"Oh great not with your old people story's"

"I'm not old"

"Yes you are mom...yes you are"

"Austin come here" my mom shouted from the kitchen. Damn this women was loud.

"Okay I'm here what is it"

"Addison needs to tell you something" my mom said.

"Okay what is it Addison" my dad demanded.

"Umm while you were away I got a boyfriend his..."

"A WHAT" my dad cut me off.

"A boyfriend" I said shyly.

"What's his name"

"Rickey"

"OHH I like that name"

"Me too" I said.

"As long as your happy I'm happy for you sweets, but if you hurts you tell me"

"Thanks dad" I smiled and hugged him then went up to my room on Instagram and Twitter until dinner was ready.

After dinner I went to my room I changed into my pjs and went to bed. I'm just glad my dad was okay with me dating Rickey thank god all went well.

A/N: Hey guys! So this is the first chapter what did you think? Please comment! And vote! Thanks (:
~Katie!!!