Chapter 5

Addison & Jaycee:

*Chapter 5*

Addison's POV:

"MOM DAD JAYCEE GOT HIT BY A CAR" I yelled to my parents.

I heard loud noises from the kitchen then out came my parents running well my mom was like full on running and my dad well he was lets just say fast walking like me.

I remember that Tanner was inside so I ran back inside grabbed him and put him in the car with the air conditioning and music to keep him distracted because he doesn't need to see this at all. I closed the car door an pulled out my phone and called 911 like my mom told me too.

"911 what's your emergency" the lady on the phone asked.

"My brother got hit by a car and we need help" I panicked.

"Ma'm calm down please"

"No"

"Okay is your he still breathing"

"Yes"

"Is he responsive"

"Uhh no"

"Okay ma'm help is on the way"

"Thank you so much bye"

"Bye" she said and I hung up.

I say about 2 minutes after the 911 call the ambulance came and took Jaycee to the hospital. I rode In the ambulance with Jaycee my parents knew I had too because I would have been sad if I didn't and they understand why and how much he really means to me.

About 10 minutes later we got to the hospital and Jaycee was rushed right in. My parents dropped tanner of at a friends house an then they came here. We waited in the waiting room for about an house until the doctor finally came out. Better be some good news here cuz that's all I will take right now.

"Are you guys the Mahone family" the doctor asked.

"Yeah" we all said at once. Weird.

"Well Jaycee is doing okay right now he's resting so all we can do right now is just let him rest and we'll take it from there" the doctor said.

"Okay thank you"my mom said.

The doctor smiled and walked away.

-5 Months later-

It's been 5 months since Jaycee got hit by a car and he's getting worst and worst by the day. My family is just a mess right now. My dad hasn't really talked the only time he talks is to the doctors. My mom well she hasn't ate in weeks we keep trying to get her to eat but she won't. Maybe I Jaycee tells her to eat she will maybe listen and eat. The doctor came out and said that Jaycee is aloud to have visors now. My mom and dad went first because they knew I wanted to talk to Jaycee alone.

15 minutes later my parents came back out to the waiting room and then it was my turn to go in the room. I walked into he's room and Jaycee looked like hell not to be mean.

"Hey Jaycee" I said.

"Hey Adds"

"How ya feeling" I asked.

" I could be better"

"Yeah I wish you were so we could just go home and move on with out lives"

"That'd be nice"

"Yeah it would"

"Hey Adds"

"Yeah Jaycee"

"Promise you won't cry if I leave"

"Jaycee stop your not gonna leave"

"Addison look at me do you see me getting any better"

"No" I said quietly.

"So you promise"

"....Yes"

"Thank you Adds I love you sis"

"Love you too Jay"

He smiled at my words. We talked for a while and he told me once you know he leaves yeah he said I could have his room as a recording studio because he knows how much I love this sing. He truly his the best brother and I'm gonna be so sad when he you know leaves, but he'll be in a better place for sure.

Beeeeep.Beeeeep. The machine went and I knew he was gone. My parents came running in. My started crying in my dads chest. I just left the room because I knew if I didn't I would cry and I knew I couldn't break him promise not this time not now or ever. Well I know one i will have to let it all go but right now it's staying right inside of me for now.

-2 years later-

So right now I'm in Jaycee room well my now recording studio and I just finished writing a song dedicated to Jaycee. He died 2 years ago and I truly miss him but I know he's in a better place. Tonight I'm performing my song ' I miss you ' at the TCA's it's my first time there and I'm really excited and oh to make things clear I am 16 now not 14 anymore yeah Jaycee died when I was 14 and he was 14 well duhh Addison because you guys were twins. Oh right Addison moment.

- At TCA's -

"Now performing her new single ' I miss you ' dedicated to her brother Jaycee here is Addison Mahone" the host said.

"Hi guys I'm Addison Mahone and this song is dedicated to my amazing brother. This ones for you Jaycee. I love my Jay" I said and then the music started playing.

" Sha la la la la, sha la la la la
You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms
I love the way you felt so strong

I never want you to leave
I want you to stay here holdin' me

I miss you, I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here some how

My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm livin' out my dream
Oh, how I wish you could see
everything that's happening for me

I'm thinkin' back on the past
It's true the time is flyin' by too fast

I miss you, I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here some how

My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

I know you're in a better place yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me

I miss you, I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la

I mss you, I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you... I LOVE YOU JAYCEE"

A/N: Aye Guys! Writing this chapter made me cry so much like seriously. If reading it made you cry sorry. Guys OMG Pretty Little Liars is such an Addicting show.
2 comments? Plss!
~Katie<74 (: