Part-1

Walking the streets. Alone. They all said they wouldn't leave me, all of them. But where am I now all by myself. My mom my dad and my sister just up and vanished without a trace of existence. That day I promised I wouldn't let anybody leave me ever again. I just couldn't deal with the thought that they left because of me. Was I not good enough, I'll never know.

Present ~
My name is Cameron I come from planet Trosie. Well I did come from there. My alien type is dominant but a little bit of shy when I'm with my mate. Aliens have came to planet earth to find their mates and to mate. In order for the aliens to go back their mates have to be pregnant with the next heir to their family line. Its all confusing now but you'll get it.

Right now I'm walking to find a warm place to sleep in or at least a nice alley. I keep my head down to avoid unwanted attention. But then suddenly I look up and there's this small building that says ca-fe hmnm I'll go in there. When I walked in I sat at the back not wanting anyone to see me. I was stuck in a daze when I heard somebody clear their throat.

"Excuse me but do you mind if I sit with you all of the tables are full" said the person.
I finally looked up. Holy cheeseballs was all I could think.
"Ughhh s-ure"
"Thanks my name is Lilo what's yours".

That's such a cute name it matches her personality. I could stare at her eyes forever they were so dark. All of a sudden a hand was placed on mine. I didn't mean to jump but its been awhile since I've had skin contact with someone.

"Oh s-orry my name is Cameron".
"That's cute so what are you doing alone at this time of night don't you need to go home".
"W- ell I don't thi-"
"Wait would you like to come over I know it sounds weird but you're my first friend and I get lonely by myself".
"I do-nt know I h-have to-"
"Oh great you'll come let's go then".

Alright then I guess I'm going to a girls house. A girl I don't even know. But yet I'm attracted to her.