Part-6

Lilo's POV
I woke up with a head on my boobs and a pair of legs on mine. I really really have to go to the bathroom but this little nigga is blocking me.

Fudge this I'll throw him off me. Maybe I should at least try to wake him up. But then no I need to go pee.

Once I pushed him off he fell on the floor. He didn't even move but kept snoring.

Poor Cam oh well I have to go pee. Ahhh I'm ok but I need to go to the store now.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet.

I put on some sweats and a sweatshirt. Now I have to wake up the monster.

"Cam wake up"
"No leave me alone"
Rudee...

"Ok I'll just leave you here and go find another boy to hang out with"
"I'll kill whoever you go and hang out with try me"

Someone is a little sassy today.

"Hurry and get rea- wait you don't have any clothes. I guess we'll go to the mall"

"Okkkk but you better stay close to me I don't want you to get lost"

"What are you talking about you're the alien not me"

"Well that didn't hurt my feelings"

"Whatever let's go"

--------------
Walgreen's-
Cameron's POV
Right now we're at a place called Walgreen's. There is so much stuff here but Lilo said not to touch anything. But I do what I want so then I ran and started knocking thinks off of shelves.

Let's just say we got banned for a long time. Now Lili is mad at me and won't talk.

"Come on please talk to meeee"
"....."
"Please"
"...."

Wait I didn't even notice we had arrived to this building made of glass. This must be the place she called a mall.

Now she's leaving me in this contraption that I learned is called a car.

FUCK oh yeah I learned a new word.

Lilo's POV
I can't believe it he managed to get us kicked out right when we walked in.

Hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid in the mall. All we're here for is to get Cameron clothes. Right.

________// Time Lapse
Well we are officially banned from the mall for about hmm life.

OK this is what happened. Cameron and I went inside of areopostale. We were looking for pants and this girl came up and asked for Cameron's number. I turned around so fast with a bitch what face. Then the unexpected happened. Cameron pushed her then I'm guessing her brother came and pushed Cameron and I got in the middle of it and some how got a black eye so yeah here we are in my car.

Cameron won't stop crying now. Fuck me. Honestly it hurts like a BITCH. Now we are own our way home.