Part-2

Lilo's POV
Hmmm this is not how I expected my life to be. My name is Lilo and I'm 17. I live by myself due to my moms death. She died from lung cancer. Ughh I know my dad but I wish I didnt. Anyways that's for another time. I don't know how to feel about the whole alien invasion thing. I mean its cool but when they get what they want then what. What will happen to us....

Present~
I was just sitting in my room watching old episodes of gamers guide to pretty much everything. The Conor guy is so cute. I was really hungry so I decided to go to a cafe or something.

Geez who knew riding a bike was so tiring. I got off and went inside I noticed most of the tables were full so I went to go find someone to sit with.

Then I spotted this guy staring at the table.

"Excuse me do you mind if I sit with you all of the tables are full" I said.

Then he looked up. Holy guacamole!! This guy is hot he reminds me a bit of Conor. Who am I kidding he looks dead on him. As I looked in his eyes I could tell he was an alien. Aliens always have this writing on their arms its cool.

"Ughhh s-ure" he said. His voice was so soothing I could say that I was attracted to him.

"Thanks my name is Lilo what's your name?".

Hmmm maybe he's thinking about it or not. I put my hand on his and felt him jump.

"Oh s-orry my name is Cameron"
"That's cute so what are you doing here this time of night don't you need to go home?".
"W-ell I don't thi-".
"Wait would you like to come over I know its weird but you're my first friend and I get lonley by myself".

"I do-nt know I ha-ve to-".
"Oh great you'll come let's go then".

Well I'm bringing a boy over for the first time.