0.5

David's P.O.V.

I started hearing voices inside my  head they kept playing over and over like a broken record  suddenly they stopped.

"You want answers I got them." Mariah said.

"Why are you always following me what do you want from me." I said.

"Can we talk alone." Mariah said motioned me to the table across the room.

"Okay now tell me the honest truth." I said sitting down.

"I'm a vampire." Mariah said.

"Your a what?." I said laughing my ass off.

"It's the honest truth." Mariah said flashing her golden vampiric eyes and fangs.

I freaked out and feel out of  the chair and Isaac came an helped me up off the floor.  Mariah continued on with her story.

"There's six of use and you don't have to worry, me and my friends control our thirst, we drink animal blood instead of human, it's not satisfying but it keeps me from sucking on that pretty neck of yours." Mariah said.

I started rubbing the back of my neck.

"Where do you live?" Brandon asked.

"In the a cabin located in the rose woods." Mariah said.

The door to the parlor opened and Mariah friends came in.

"We finally found, what are you doing here?" Matt said.

"I couldn't take it anymore Matt I had to tell him." Mariah said almost tearing up.

"Do they know as well." Brian said looking at Isaac and Brandon.

"Yes they do." Mariah said looking up from her seat.

"Well Mariah aren't you gonna introduce use to ur friends." I said.

"There's no need I already know who you are, my name I'm Matthew but you can call me Matt. Now the one on right is Brian, the brown head is Jacob, Blondie over there is Kat, rebel looking one is Hannah, and you already meet my sister Mariah." Matt said introducing everyone.

"Yea and ur David, the little boy from the Forest my sister doesn't stop talking about you." Matt said.