0.10

In the picture above is Kaylee.

Kaylee P.O.V

July 4, 1890

It was summer vacation me and my friend wanted to go down to the docks to celebrate the 4th with a barbecue and watch the fireworks.

"Woah look at the fireworks tonight it's so magical." I said to bestfriend Sidney.

"I know right also the guys out here aren't half bad." Sidney said looking at some of the eye candy out here.

I noticed one of the guys noticed me and was coming towards me and Sid I just couldn't keeps my eyes off of him.

"What's your name cutie?." He asked.

"Kaylee. But you can me Mrs, whatever your last name is." I said sounding all flirty and he was buying it.

"Hey me and friends are having a party out by the beach if you would like to join and the names Josh." Josh said.

"I would love to but I promised my friend I would hang out with her I'm sorry." I said.

Josh turned around and watched his friends walking down to the beach he turned back and asked me once again. I thought about it and still said no this time he was angry.

"Are you ok I didn't mean to upset you or anything." I said.

I rested my hand on his shoulder he looked at me like he was gonna kill me that's when things turned for the worst he picked me up fireman style covering my mouth.

We ended up at his car I started to run but he grabbed me and put a rag over my mouth to drown out my screams. He moved his mouth close to my ear.

"Just hold still this want hurt a bit." He said biting my neck which sent a sharp tingling pain.

And with that my vision was becoming weak and I could badly hear I suddenly blacked out.

Once I came to him and his car was gone and the celebration was still going on I ran back to find Sid.

I told her everything that happened to me I reported it to the police they ran a background check on him the only thing that came up was his death certificate it was dating back in 1459.

I thought to myself how is that possible he looked about my age. At that moment I knew what he was.
~~~~

"So hold how old did he look." Isaac said.

"Around 18. I was only 17 when he turned me." I said.

"So who's next?" David asked.

"We are." The twins said insynch.