12

TAEHYUNG'S

The ceremony was held like what appa planned. Wait a minute! Where's Im Juhee? I just left her for 15 minutes and now she's missing?

All of sudden my eyes went to Juhee who was talking to...gyujin? My forehead wrinkles. I quick my path towards them.

"Hi, Han Gyujin" I approached him while arm went along juhee's shoulders makes us in hug-a side. I ignored her who was giving me a death glare.

"Who is she?" He asked in a weird expression.

"She's my--"

"Friend. His bestfriend" Juhee cut my words. Friend? I mentally smirk by her statement.

"Ouh" that's all what he could answered.

"Please excuse us.." we both walk away far from Han gyujin, Playboy!

"What was that mr.Kim taehyung?" She gritted her teeth.

"Stay away from him. You should be thankful that I'm willing to help you" I answered. She tch-ing.

"Enough, dummy" she spoke more to whispered. I'm frowning in clueless. What she meant by enough?

"Stop hugging me, you rascal" she said under her breath almost can't be heard by me. Quickly I drop my arm from her. Clear my throat as it could less an embarrassed feelings inside me.

"Listen juhee, stop giving me a nickname like dummy or ajeossi or the new is..rascal? Yah! You know with who you are talking to?"

"So," she folded her arms on chest.

So!!? Aish this girl! I'm talking quit long which actually I'm not too talkative to anyone before and she answered me by one word? (`_´)

"Taehyung, I want to go home.." suddenly she said while looking straight into my eyes. I turned my head to the other side to avoid from her sight.

"I'm thristy, hungry and exhausted!" She stomped one of her feet showing a protest.

"Just go and take what you want. There's a lot of food"

"No need to pay?" I'm making a disgust face by her silly question.

"Of course no! aiguu yah! Don't you know that everything in here is free?" She answered me with a shooked. I face-palm. Well, that's explain everything why she didn't eat yet.

"Fine... wait at VIP's table. I will take your food. Don't you dare flirting when I'm not around"

"I'm not that desperate, okay!" She said almost yelling. Without replied her, immediately I went away left her in her anger.

Since when I'm become concern to people? And why I'm acting so differently? I thought.

JUHEE'S POV

Cursed this stupid dress! Urgh
I swear that I won't wearing this kind of clothes anymore.

"Where's this rascal? Is he cooking?" I murmured alone. My eyes wild looking at people's behavior.

Hmm~ I could see a fake, attention seeker and two face people at here. Interesting.

Out of blue, I saw a guy wearing a black mask that cover his whole face. Is he ugly? Or he actually enter a wrong ceremony?

I'm frowning. That guy seems familiar...

"Here, yours" a voice makes me jolted a little.

"Thanks, tae" I send him a smiles while taking a plate from his grip.

Omaigaddd! I'm drooling once I saw the foods on a plate.

"Yah yah! Eat properly and carefully!" He scold me.

"Woaa~ really delicious!" I spoke in amazement. He face-palm.

"Taehyung-ssi, say 'aaaa'," I utter while wanted to spoon a crab into his mouth. He small his eyes.
"Don't worry, there's no poison" I said when he keep staring at me. Finally, he eat in doubtful. I don't know whether he shy or he's thinking I'm a bad girl.

He's face look red.

"Hey, are you sick? You look red" I asked in curiosity. Immediately he look at other side. What's wrong with him?

"Quick, I'll send you home" he said. I nodded.

*****

"Thanks for willing to spend your day with me" he said with a heartless expression. I answer with a nodded.

"Aish! Cursed this belt!" I spoke in resentful when it can't be unlock.

"Yah yah yah! You need to press this thing" he told in a seriously you don't know face.

Click*

"Yeah, done! Okay.. errm...I'm sorry that I couldn't invite you in since its 11 p.m, yknow.. its not good if neighbors see us together" I said in smiles etched on my face.

"I know. Thanks again" he told.

Before I could step out from his car, he stop me by grabbing my wrist. I turned to him.

He gave a quick peck on my lips cause me to stunned. My eyes widened. What the--

"Careful" he said without turning at me. Slowly I walk out with a mixed feeling inside me.

"Damnit! He stole my first kiss" i touch my lips. Then, heave a big sigh.