Its the weekend ch.1

*catalina POV*

I just woke and decided I didn't want to do the same old mall and movies. So since I live in Cali... I'm going to the beach!!!

I grabbed my phone of my vanity and texted the group chat.

I clicked on the chat that was named "My nuggets"

Me: everyone wake up we are going to the beach today!!!

Matt the Dino😉(Matthew Espinosa): why are u up so early?!😭

Main one Anna💯❤️(Deanna): Matt babe... Ur so stupid Check the time it's 2:30 pm. But I'm getting ready I'll ttyl ;)

Little Shawn🙈(Shawn mendes): I'll pick u guys up when I'm ready❤️also ly cat!

I smiled at the last one and locked my phone. I know what your thinking but me and Shawn are just friends Shawn and I have been friends for a while now.

We didn't used to be so close. We got closer when my dad died in a car wreck...my dad loved Shawn and part off me thinks Shawn just feels sorry for me but the other half of me is saying he truly wants to be there when I need a hand to hold.

I decided to take a bath instead of a shower today to get things off my mind...I haven't told anyone this but I keep getting strange dm's on Instagram but. Hopefully the strange person lives somewhere else because he would probably kill me if he saw me because I never answer him.

I turned on the water to where it's was the perfect temperate. I put bubbles in and laid there till I started to drift off to sleep.

*Ding ding* I looked at my phone it was him again. I looked at my phone and read "you look good bbg;)".

Can he see me?!!

I threw down my phone and started to panic. I looked down and that's when someone grabbed me and put a bag over my head "your mine now". That's the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

"CAT CAT CATALINA CAT" I heard someone yelling. I woke up to see Shawn.

It was just a dream.

I fell to my knees and started to cry. Shawn helped me out of the tub and grabbed me a towel. It's not really weird seeing each other nude because we've know each other since we where little. We used to shower together. Weird right...

I wrapped my self in the towel and just sat there hugging Shawn.

"I'm glad your okay and all but what was your dream about?" Shawn asked.

"Umm nothing haha I should go get dressed..." I said laughing awkwardly.
I went into my walk in closet and picked out my swim suit(it's in the picture). I went to the bathroom and started to change.

"Shawn I'm ready" I yelled walking out the bathroom.

"Wow umm you look gorgeous cat" Shawn said with a huge smile on his face. I started to blush so I turned around and put my hands over my face.

"Oh come here so I can really make you blush." Shawn said with a smirk on his face.

"In your dreams pervert! Let's go pick up Matt and Anna." I laughed.