Mine ch.5

*Cat POV*

Jack and I made it back to the hotel room. But he was angry. He shoved me inside the room and grabbed me by my hair. "I know what your trying to do and it's not gonna work YOU CANT LEAVE ME!" He sat down and started crying. I watched as he rocked back and forth. Nows my chance. I quickly stood up and tried to run for it. I reached the door but before I could open it I was punched in the stomach. I collapsed to the ground but he wouldn't stop he just kept hitting me. He gripped my hair and slammed my head to the ground everything went black...

I woke up and I was in a bed. Where am I where's Anna. I was sitting up and some guy walked in. "Um hey excuse me...where am I and who are you?" I asked confused.

*Jack POV*

I didn't mean to hurt her I haven't been able to take my medicine and this whole situation is just hard. I ran and got her some water as soon as her eyes shut and I made her bed. I laid her in her bed a started to cry. Everyone I love gets hurt. I want to die. But I have to be there for Catalina she can't get hurt. But I hurt her and she will never forgive me. I walked into the room she's staying in. I walked in there to see if Cat was doing okay. I looked at her she's so beautiful. I was about to walk out the door when I heard a sound. "Um hey excuse me...where am I and who are you?". It was Cat she's awake. "Do u not remember me?" I said sitting on the corner of the bed. "Nope no clue" she said blushing. She's perfect.

"I'm you boyfriend Jack and we are on vacation. But when you where in the shower you fell and hit your head. So I brought you in here babe." I grabbed her hand. I was leaning on to kiss her but someone knocked on the door. "I'll be back!" I ran to the door and looked out the peephole. Fuck it's the police. I opened the door.

"How may I help you sir?" I asked smiling. "Can I just come in and check the building sir I'm looking for this girl" he said showing me a picture of Cat. "Yes that's my girlfriend come in come in." I opened the door for him.

Cat walks sour her room "Hey" she said. "Ma'am can I talk to you for a minute?" The officer said.

They walked in the hallway. I waited 10 minutes and Cat finally came in "ok thank you!" She yelled.

"Hey can we go swimming?" She asked. "Of coarse. Wait you don't have a swim su-." I turned around and she was in her bra and underwear with a towel. "Let's go" she smiled walking out the door. WOW.

We made it to the first floor of the hotel and went in the swimming room. Me and Cat where swimming when I saw Anna, Shawn, and Sam walking by the door. "Hurry get down Cat! Those people are gonna try and hurt you!" I said pulling Cat and myself under water. She looked so perfect. She swam towards me and I pulled her close. Those lips finally on mine. I could live with this. We swam back up and they where gone. She kissed me on the head and stepped out of the water "I love you" she said. "I love you too!" I yelled. I've gotta take her somewhere else people are looking for us. I have to make sure she's officially mine before they find her.

******

This was a shorter chapter I hope you liked it. Please stay updated and if you reading with Fav and comment.

Love you guys have a good week🍑🍑