Tour❤️ ch.6

*4 Months later*
*Catalina POV*
It's been 4 months since I've seen Jack I regained all my memory back and Deanna found me and called the police. I don't know if Jack is out of jail yet. But I know he will want revenge.

I was brushing my teeth when I heard banging on the Window which lead to the balcony. I opened the door and Deanna and Sam came running in tackling me to the ground. "Hey guys I've missed you guys to but we hung out yesterday." I struggled to say considering they are sitting on me and I couldn't breath. They finally got off of me and I stood up. We all sat on my bed "So why are u guys here???" I asked. "Can we
not just come in your house randomly and be close to our best friends?!" Sam smirked scooting closer to me making me laugh. We all started laughing. "So I guess you don't know yet?" Anna and Sam said at the same time. "No what is it?" I asked worried.

"OMG check you email biiiiiitch!" Sam yelled. I laugh and ran to grab my laptop. I clicked on the email that said Bart and started to read.

"Catalina you have been invited to participate in Magcon with a few more people. We will be having a meeting in a week so you have time to think about it and pack. I hope to see you soon.:) -Bart

I slammed my lap top closed and jumped onto Sam and Anna. "Ommgggggg I'm so happy right now! Wait are you guys going?!" I asked worried. "Yes" they said smiling.

"Let's go shopping!" I yelled. "Damn I can't go shopping I have to go to the studio with my..uh...friend. BYE GUYS" Sam said hopping out the window and climbing down the tree.

He's being weird...Hes up to something...oh well. "Eeeek GIRLS DAY" Anna and I yelled. Me and Anna decided we where gonna kinda match. We decided to wear...

We finally arrived at the mall and ran inside

We finally arrived at the mall and ran inside. We went to Charlotte Russe and bought like the whole store. We where about to go but we realized we can't leave without going to Victoria secret. We walked in Victoria secret and looked around. "Hey cat!" Anna yelled. I turned around and saw her holding up lingerie. "You never know who we will meet" she said smirking. "Oh lord grab it and let's go" I said laughing. It was 9:00 o'clock so me and Anna decided to stay at her house tonight. We got changed and went to sleep. It's been a good day.
/////////////

Okay so this chapter was shorter. The next chapter will be interesting😉😉. But please if you are reading this click that little start and give this chapter a fav...love you guys and stay updated!😌❤️