Chapter 4

(Jocilyn's P.O.V.)

     It took Joanne a week to get everything furnished and she even stocked up the hospital with medicine and first aid kit stuff. While she was working on this I was marking my new territory to let others know that its off limits.
      Its been a month since we left and found this territory and so far everything is going great. The kids are outside playing right now, while I am making lunch.
      "LYNN!!!"
      I ran outside and saw two teenage wolfs with two pups no older than five and no younger than two. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY LAND! SCARING MY SIBLINGS! What pack are you from? Shift!" Oh god I'm doing a horrible job.
       They shifted, putting on clothes, listening to me. "I'm sorry we didn't know this was someone's territory. Its just our pack was attacked and we were told to take these pups to the nearest pack." The male, about my age, said.
      "Well your in luck, I just started this pack. What pack is yours?"
      "We were from the Albino pack. They were attacked about a week ago. We believe we're the only one's left." The oldest girl said.
       "What attacked?"
       "Rogues." A small voice said. "My father, Alpha Phillip, entrusted mine and my sisters life in his beta's oldest kids, Ria and Rex. While the rest of the kids under eighteen, pregnant females, and the elders were put in the safe room. We were the safety precaution mother and father didn't want want us to be killed. Alpha, can we please go back? I have to find out if they are all gone or if there are some still alive. Please?"
       "Listen little one, I will go look but for your safety you and my siblings will stay here till we get back. We'll go after I get some food into you guys. Alright?"
       "Yes Alpha."
       "Please call me Jocilyn, or even Lynn."
       "Yes miss Lynn."
       "Alright, these are my siblings, my brother Myles, and my sisters Xena and Ember."
       Myles stepped up and said, "Welcome to the Starquest pack. And I hope you enjoy your stay."