chapter two

I'm standing in front of a beautiful medium sized house that is surrounded by flowers and blueberry and raspberry bushes. Its weird that I didn't want to move but I did. And its beautiful. Next door is a lady that seems to be on her late twenties watering her garden.

She seemed to notice me starring at her and waved. I smiled and waved back. At least she doesn't think I'm a freak.

"Kimmy here's you're suitcase and go pick out your room"my brother told me. I nodded and headed inside. The movers already brought our furniture yesterday so the only thing we have to do is put away. I went upstairs and looked for a room I could move into for at least three or four months here. I know my parents. I know that we are going to move sooner or later.

I stop at the end of the hallway and open the door. The walls of the room were brown, the curtains were a sandy color while the bedspread was pure white. The rug which was at the foot of the bed was sandy colored,too. The bed was in the middle of the room in front of the window. The dresser was on the right side and besides it was a white door. On the other side of the room there was also a door which said closet in curly letters.

I walked over to the right side of the room and opened the door that was there. On the other side of the door it was a bathroom. I closed the door and put my suitcase on top of the bed.
I went out of the room to the hallway and downstairs to grab my backpack. I see angel with it and I walk toward him to get it.

"Here Kimmy"he said handing me my backpack."can you help me and grab my suitcases"he asked. I rolled my eyes but laughed and nodded. I walked out and went to the car to grab angels suitcase.

Once I was outside I saw a tall guy, that seemed to be in his sixteenths or Seventeen's, helping the lady.

"Walk faster Kimmy!"angel screamed making everyone look at me. Now I'm more annoyed. I mentally face palmed myself.

"I thought you needed my help getting your stuff why you not helping"I replayed back. He just groaned in frustration.

"Too lazey" he said making me laugh. I turn around and walk towards the car again and grab one of the suitcases.