Chapter Two

Beauty is important to others but, some women believe that the true beauty never lies on the clothes she wears but, they believe that the true beauty is seen inside not outside.

                               -heart_ache881

   ***
Cara Gomez's POV

  "Miss! Are you listening!?" A scold from a old lady bring me back to reality. I am still thinking about the scene lately in the school that was kinda embarrassing.

~flashback~

I was in front of the door of my  Physic Class when a giant man push me. "Ouch!" I rubbed my forehead which is now swollen. "Tsk. I told you not to show up to me right?" A familiar voice said. I look up and yes. It's him. It's Josh.

  "Do you need to push me?" I asked him as I lift my body up. "Shut up ugly-nerd" he rolled his eyes. Then, after that he took a sit.
  The other students look at me and I saw them chuckled. Some students keep on whispering to each other. Err. That's so embarrassing. I told myself.

I search for a chair and finally I found one. I still couldn't move on. I felt embarrassed infront of many people.

  I then felt someone sit on the empty chair beside me. I look at that person and I saw a pretty girl smiling at me.

"Hi!" She waved her hand. I look at her and smiled abit I still don't know her. I just remember my mom told me not to talk to stranger when I was a kid. I'm scared that what if she's a bully.

"Hey! I'm Michelle Paterson!" She introduced herself. Should I talk to her or not? Err fine. I don't want her to think that I'm snob.

"Hello Michelle I'm Cara Gomez" I introduce myself then smiled at her she smiled back and said, "Hey, what are you reading?" She asked while pointing the book I was holding. "Its all about Kinetic Theory" I answered.

"You must be really a bookworm Cara" she said. "Yeah, that's why I'm bullied" I said as I lookdown. "Tsk. They are just insecure but, your pretty anyways." She said and shoot me a comforting smile.

"Thank you Michelle It's nice to meet you" I muttered and smile at her.

After physics I packed my thing. I was about to exit when someone block my way. I look at him and here it goes again. Josh.

I look at him and raised my brows. "What?" I asked him. What did I do again? Err. "I just wanna say you're so ugly" after saying those he walk away.

"Tsk. So immature" I murmurs. "Who's immature?" I look at my back and saw Troy. "Josh. He's the immature ones" I rolled my eyes.

~End of flashback~

That's the reason why I'm in a bad mood.

"Cara!" Ah Oh.. it's ma'am Jane the owner Of this café. "Ma'am" I whispered. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! THE CUSTOMERS ARE COMPLAINING! YOU DIDN'T EVEN WRITE THEIR ORDERS!" ma'am scolded me. Hays. What a unlucky day for me.

"I--- I'm sorry ma'am. I promise, it will never happened again" I apologize while looking down. "Just make sure miss Gomez." I nodded my head and I get back to work.

After my work I changed my clothes in a white short and wear a long sleeve then a rubber shoes but, my eyeglasses and my braces are still in. And I will never forget my book!

  I wait for a bus and was about to open my book when I realize it's dark. I can't see anything so I decided to open my phone and turn my earphones on.

  "Argh. I've been waiting here for  10 minutes but, even a one bus never pass" I told myself then, I yawned. I'm so tired.

  'Pip Pip!'

I lift my chin up and Yes! A bus stopped! I went inside the bus and took a seat. I rest my head and I started to close my eyes.

***AT Home~

  "Hey Mom" I said as I saw my mom sewing a cloth. "Cara you're home" she smiled. "Mom, I told you to go to sleep early, right?" I said as I sit beside her.

"Cara.. I'm sorry" she said as she looks down. "Why mom?" "I should be the one who's working for you and your sister but, here I am. Sleeping. I can't even do anything just to help you." She said then I saw her eyes watery. I can't stand seeing my mother cry.

"Shh. Don't say sorry mom. It's my work not yours. Don't cry mom. Please" I said while hugging her. Mom and Suzy is my everything. "Where's Suzy anyways?" I asked as I separated from our hug.

"She's upstairs. Sleeping tight. Go to sleep Cara sweetie. I know your tired, Good Night" she said then she kisses my forehead. "I will mom. Go to sleep also okay? Did you take your medicine? " she nodded her head for respond and said, "Yes, I already did honey" she smiled.

"Good mom. I'm going upstairs okay? Good night mom" after that I went upstairs. Then, throw my bag everywhere and jump to my bed then I hug my pillow.

   I don't wanna go to school tomorrow I'm scared to get bullied but, I have to for my mom and for Suzy. They trust me.

I put my eyeglasses on the side table then, I rubbed my eyes. Aww. I'm going to sleep I still have to work and Study. What a life~ Tomorrow is another day.

***

  I know it's kinda boring but, please bear with it. Thank you!

Vote
Comment
Share