Chapter 1?

Hey, I won't tell you my real name, but let's just say it's Vinnie. It's what everyone calls me. I can say that I live a somewhat normal life in highschool, I'm in the 11th grade. To be honest, I really do hate highschool, I mean who doesn't, but anyway its been pretty rough lately and I've been studying and working on assignments for a good grade. I sometimes think to myself I should take a break from all of this, even if it's just for a moment. Yeeah I don't think that will happen.

I have two of the most awesomest people in the world. My two best friends Levy and Ramen. I like to tease them both about their height. They are the type of people who can really change you in a way, and I love them for that.

Alright let's stop with the introductions and skip through what had happened...

It was after school. I walked out of class and headed straight to my locker to retrieve my things and maybe head home, do some homework and study.

"Hey Vinnie!" I heard a familiar voice call out my name. I closed my locker and turned around to see who it was. I saw Levy, she was down the hallway near the exit.

"Hey!" She called out again

"Hi, what's up? Need anything?"

"No, but I was wondering what your plans were for today."

"Go home. Do homework. Study." She had a dissapointed look and tugged on my shirt.

"Pft lame. Don't you do anything else ya lame-o?" She asked, punching my arm.

"Well, I take showers too and watch TV" she was unamused and gave a disappointed sigh.

"You aren't going home today" she says, taking out her cell phone. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? Why? I have a right to go back to my own home you know."

"Well your mom said its alright" she lifts up her phone and shows me what she was doing. She texted my mom asking her if it were okay for me to come home a bit late.

Jeez, what's so bad about going home to study? Levy grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the school and dragged me away. I didnt know where she was taking me. This woman is kidnapping me, my own best friend.

"So, how was your day?"she asks

"Well let's see, I was having a pretty normal day until some crazy lady drags me away, not having a clue on where it is we're going."

"Wow that's exciting, you must be having so much fun" she said sarcastically. "We will be going to a party."

"What?! Noo... I don't wanna go to a party" I say complaining as she tugs on my arm.

"You're going, so deal with it." She said smiling.

Ugh! Why is she taking me with her, I really don't do anything at parties so what's the point?

"We're here!" She stops in front of a restaurant and pulls me along with her walking inside.

"I thought we were going to a party?" I looked at levy with eyes that cry out "let me leave".

"We are going to a party...later. I'm hungry. Oh and also, I texted Ramen and told him to meet us here." She said while digging in her bag

I look around and I see Ramen. We both greet each other with our unique handshake and a friendly hug.

"Hey man, did she force you to come too?" I said sliding in the booth, leaving some room for levy.

"Nah, I came because I was craving some pasta" he said sliding in on the other side across from us.

"So what do you guys want? I'm buying~" Levy asked.

"I'll have spaghetti, thanks" Ramen said

"I want to go home" I complained, laying my head on the table. (Vinnie is so lame LOL)

There was a short moment of silence. I glanced up and Levy looked upset, which made me feel really bad. I should just endure the rest of today for her.

"...and a side of fries, please" I said in a low pitched voice looking down at the scratched message on the table that read 'you suck'.

I glanced back up at Levy and her face lit up. "Alright one spaghetti and a side fries coming right up". She walked away to order our food. I bang my head on the table and sigh.

"Um, you okay?" Ramen said in a concerning tone.

"Not really, did she tell you about the party she wants to go to?"

"Alex's party?"

"I don't know who that is but, I'm assuming that's the party we're attending" I slam my head once again on the table. "Ow"

"You should really stop doing that" Ramen said patting my shoulder. I groaned and sat up rubbing my forehead.

"Anyway, are you going too?" I asked him.

"Nah, I want to finish up this game I got a while back" he said while stretching.

"Please come too, I'm begging. As much love hanging around with Levy, I don't really feel comfortable going to the parties of a complete stranger" I said looking at him, dead straight in the eyes.

"Fine" he sighed. "... but you owe me"

"Ugh.. okay whatever" I clapped and laid back in my seat. Now that we're all going, it probably won't be so bad.

Levy came back with the food. "So what did you guys talk about while I was gone?"

"Nothing" Ramen and i had said in unison. We both glance at each other and then back at Levy smiling.

"Weirdos" she said giggling.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey there, I'm sorry if this wasn't to your liking, but I'll be trying my best. Again this was a dare so keep that in mind I'm trying to think of a way on how to create this story. ~.~

~Lala☆