1.

A/N: I've had the idea for a while and now I finally wrote it :D I hope you enjoy it <3 comment and tell me what do you guys think, should I continue the story or not? 

  "It's too hot!" Floor complained, as they finally got out of tour bus and managed to find their way through fans to the hotel lobby. "Yeah, for poor scandinavian people this country is simply unbearable." Tuomas agreed. "To be honest, I can't wait for this South American tour to end. I don't think I will be able to survive here for a long time." Other guys just nodded. Though I know, or at least, I used to know a finnish woman who decided to live here, in Buenos Aires, and copes with heat perfectly, Tuomas thought and looked out of window. Tarja might even be here somewhere now, in this city. With her precious Marcelo... He still didn't manage to forget her. Stop. He thought. What are you thinking about? You are happy with Johanna, why are you thinking about Tarja? Forget her finally. He let out a sigh, stood up and looked at his bandmates, who were sitting with their backs against cool walls of hotel lobby. The heat of this southern country exhausted them. "I'm gonna go up to my room." He said, lifting up his suitcase. "Okay and don't forget, we have rehearsal this evening." Marco said sleepily. "Yeah I remember." Tuomas walked towards the elevator. "What's wrong with him?" Floor asked as soon as keyboarder was out of earshot. "What do you mean?" Asked Emmpu lazily, standing up and stretching. "Didn't you guys notice, he's been even quieter than ever, since we've arrived to Buenos Aires. He seems deep in thought and a bit sad." Marco frowned. "Well... We're in Buenos Aires, Argentina, after all." " So what?" "Floor,what's wrong with you?" He asked, surprised. "Tarja lives here." "Ohhh shit. Okay now I understand. And you guys met Marcelo here for the first time, didn't you?" "Yeah we did." Marco got in mood to talk. "Tuomas and Marcelo disliked each other from the first sight. Argentinian started flirting with Tarja right away and she flirted back. Tuomas was more than mad but he hid his anger and jealousy. Soon they started to go everywhere together, Marcelo was there even when we were meeting the fans. He annoyed all of us. Well, you know what happened afterwards." "Yeah..." Floor sighed. "I'd love to meet Tarja again, though, she's amazing." "Did she say anything about us when you performed with her in 2013?" Emmpu asked, interested. "Nah, she didn't say a word. She was really, really nice and cool but she didn't mention Nightwish at all." Marco nodded understandingly. Troy, who had been quiet for the whole time, stood up. "I think we all should have rest now, we have lots of work to do in the evening." He suggested.

   The singer decided to talk to Tuomas during the rehearsal. "Do you want to talk about that?" Floor asked the keyboarder, as she walked over to him and sat down on the couch. "Talk about what?" Tuomas raised a brow. "Whatever's going on with you. I know you don't like to talk about your feelings but we're a bit worried, you seem down recently." "Nah I'm fine." The keyboarder shrugged. Floor nodded and got up to sing again.

    "How do you feel about going out in the city centre after rehearsal?" Marco suggested after a while. "Awww I'd like to!" Floor cheered. Emmpu, Troy and Kai also agreed. Everybody looked over at Tuomas who was now leaning on his keyboards, his face buried in his hands. Keyboarder felt his bandmates' gazes on him and raised his head. "What? I'm tired, don't look at me like that." "We were thinking of going out in the city, do you want to come?" Marco repeated. "Nope I'd better rest." "Tuomas, let's go, you've done nothing to tire you. You've mostly been sitting with your face in your hands. This might cheer you up." Kai noted. "I am alright, I don't need cheering up." Tuomas snarled. "Oh, come on! This is the last time we can relax on the tour and spend long time in one city. The tour schedule is simply hectic after this concert and a few days off." Emmpu insisted. "Yeah, yeah okay." The keyboarder surrendered. 

    Half an hour later, they already were wandering in the streets of Buenos Aires, sometimes getting approached by fans. "I'm getting fed up with this." Floor said after she took pictures with very excited, yet shy fangirls and they ran away, their cheeks red. "I mean they are cute and all, but I just wanna relax." They wandered without direction and came to a park. Tuomas said he would like to walk alone for a while and the guys split up. He strolled away from them, his hands in his pockets. The keyboarder had been walking for a while, enjoying quietness in the park, when he saw a silhouette of a woman ahead of him. Her?! Now, here? No, no I'm not ready for this. Why am I trembling so much? For fuck's sake, Tuomas, calm down! Oh...Nope, it's not her. Thank god. The keyboarder felt his heart start beating normally again. Tuomas was walking fast, and soon he caught up with the woman. That's when she turned around and Tuomas froze. It was her.