Chapter 16: Ice Cream With Vodka?

Demi smirked as Wilmer pulled away and gulped at how hard it was to resist her, he didn't care that she was winning because all he could think about was how he wanted to lay wrapped up in the sheets. He hadn't slept with a girl since Demi came into his life and it scared him senseless as he'd never stopped that just for one woman who was still a virgin and didn't want him but for some reason he wanted her.

"Stay here..." He muttered, not wanting for her to get off the bed but when he wrapped an arm around her and she relaxed they then heard something smashing which made Demi tense and then get off the bed.

"I don't want to stay here, are you coming back with me or going back to your own house?" Demi asked and Wilmer noticed the frown on her face hearing the shouting, it was mostly her dad and Demi always hated when he'd shout. Patrick would only shout if it was something serious and angered him but when he did it would always terrify Demi.

"I'll come with you. We haven't spoken about the business', what will we do?" Wilmer followed Demi down the stairs but she turned to the living room were the TV was smashed against the wall where it was hanging, the glass table had been thrown by her dad had shattered all over the marble floor. Demi instantly grabbed Wilmer's hand in fear which he instantly stepped in front of her for protection, she was shocked when she calmed down and not so tense in his touch.

"-AND YOU KNOW THAT I WAS ACTUALLY RINGING YOU BECAUSE I WANTED TO WORK ON US! MY BROTHER, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD A DAUGHTER WITH YOU. I TRIED WITH YOU EVERY TIME AND YOU PUSJED ME AWAY, OUR DAUGHTER EVEN HATES YOU! YOU DISGUST ME, I WANT YOU OUT OF MINE AND MY DAUGHTERS LIFE." Patrick screamed at the woman before walking out of the room, his face was red with anger and hurt on his face before seeing his daughter.

"Why didn't you tell me Demi?" His voice softened for his daughter she only run to him, wrapping her arms around his waist softly as repeatedly apologised to him. He only kissed her head to let her know he was okay with before walking up the stairs silently. Demi finally turned back to Wilmer, he noticed the upset look on her face as she walked out of the house to be greeted by her driver.

"Your house?" He smiled softly at her while holding the door for her she Wilmer to get into the car, remembering Wilmer asked her a question so she turned to face him not wanting to seem rude by ignoring him.

"Sorry for ignoring your question, let's see how this bet goes because If I'm going to win then we end our business company." Demi smirked at him but Wilmer stuck his tongue out at her making her laugh at his childish behaviour. She suddenly felt like drinking as she hadn't had one since her fathers party, since she usually goes out every weekend with her friends to drink but can't now since she's been busy with Wilmer.

"We've still got 4 hours left till the end of the day sweetie, don't get to cocky." Wilmer chuckled as they pulled into Demi's house, she rolled her eyes as the annoying but sexy smirk appeared on his face again. They stepped into the house but as soon as they did Demi went into the kitchen, coming back out with a bottle of vodka and a bottle of rum making Wilmer frown.

"Dem..." Wilmer was hesitant at first as he hadn't drank either and was happy about it but with them both together he knew he'd screw up by kissing her maybe the even sleep together which even though he'd love and has wanted to see her like that he didn't want to push her.

"Wilmer, I think I deserve one. Usually my life is boring and uneventful but this past week has been hectic, I mean... My moms a bitch, my dads mad at me which he never is, the bet against a 35 year old, I never go for older guys but-" Demi stopped her sentence to drink the vodka which shocked Wilmer but when she gagged he smiled a little at how he hated it. He liked how she didn't like drinking because she shouldn't, he wanted her to continue what she wanted to say and if she was going to say something nice about him.

"And..." He pushed her but she ignored him and emptied the bottle in moments making Wilmer rush to her to stop her from picking up the rum, he knew she was a lightweight from the last time she was drunk. Just remembering her all over the servant made him tense and jealousy run through him.

"Demi I think you should slow down." Wilmer told get with a caring voice but she no snorted at him, "Wilmer, don't say you don't want drink because you always want a drink. Just gave one drink with me then we'll both stop? Just stop trying to be Mr. Perfect in front of me because I know the real you." Demi handed him the bottle of fun before walking out the room for moments and coming back with bottles of wine, vodka, beer and another bottle of rum. Yeah, one bottle. Wilmer rolled his eyes at the woman.

"Wait, what is the real me then? That is if you really know me." Wilmer asked as Demi poured wine in her melted ice cream from hours before making him scrunch his nose in disgust bug drank from the bottle, he felt bad drinking with her but once seeing the stressed look on her face he wanted to just leave her to do what she wanted for the night. The woman had always done what others wanted, pleasing them before herself.

"The man who drowns himself in work and drinking because he doesn't know how to grieve over his mother and little sister from all those years ago and the ow,an he always goes with is a distraction. Your broken but you act so tough with the signature smirk you always wear but I see right through it, the pain in your eyes. Your scared to love, your scared incase you loose people you care about. Was I right?" Demi slurred through her words before drinking a bottle of wine abs the eating her ice cream with vodka in it. Wilmer stared dumbfounded but knowing she was right he drank until he couldn't stop himself, he didn't want to think about it.

"Yeah, well I know much about you. You've done everything perfectly, wanting to grow up being the perfect and innocent little girl and not having any fun. You used to love fairytales and romances as a little girl but growing up your heart slowly broke knowing your mother and father was drifting off. Then Justin, your hurt because you finally trusted a guy that turned out to be horrible and you don't believe in love anymore either that or your scared of it? Which one?" Wilmer smirked as Demi's eyes widen before she giggled, she was zoning out and in a gaze with the alcohol. She didn't understand what was happening but tried her best to clear the blur.

"Uh, I don't know." Demi whispered, her thinking face came on as she tried to remember what the situation was but stopped when she felt Wilmer's lips on hers. He smelt of rum and vodka but she didn't care as that was probably what she smelt like too, she kissed back with an unconscious mind.

Demi wasn't in control anymore as every touch Wilmer gave her spread tingles all over, she wanted more of his and if she was sober she would of pushed him away but she didn't want him too. Demi was always truthful and Wilmer ew that form the last item she was drink in front of him before she whispered,

"I give in. Take me."