Angel

Mm.I had just woken up from my nap and I felt relaxed. I got up and went to brush my teeth I then took a fourty five minute shower. When I was done in the shower I heard knocking on my door. damn I said to myself.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Me- hold the fuck up!!, I swung the door open and there stood, cj, Ala, prince, Joanna, kay-kay, myron, Natasha, kiya, devante and tention.

A'lanna- about time you answerd we gotta get dressed as she said that all the girls ran up stairs to my room

Me- um you guys can come in if yall want

Them- alright. They walked in and I led them to the den and told them we would be down in a few. After that I went back up stairs to my room. The girls must not have heard me comimg cause I heard them talking about me.

Kay-kay- girl tention looks to damn fine

Ala- he sure do but cj looks better

Natasha- dont Lala like him?

Ala- yeah but she knows I like him she like Tention now

Kay-kay- well she betta find someone else cause tention will be mines tonight

Ala- haha aye I aint in that that between yall as long as she dont go near cj I dont wanna have to beat my own sister's ass

Natsha- yall wrong for that haha

Ala- I dont care I mean I love her but aye she will be alright.

Them- haha true true

Me- I walked in my room and got a bra and thong set and went into my closet and closed and locked the door.

Ala- Lala? whats wrong?

Me- Nothing. I'll meet yall at the party just text me the address

Ala-........ Okay hun well we about to go text or call one of us of you get losy

Me- ok. When i was sure they were gone I walked out my closet in some red tights a half black shirt that showed off my belly button ring and somd red bottom heels. I put on some red hoop ear rings, two red rings on each hand. I put my tounge and lip pericings on. I got my phone and saw I had a text messages from Ala, kay-kay, prince, cj, devante, kiya, myron and Tention I ignored them and looked for the address of the party and found it. I went to my car got in it put the address in my GPS and was on my way. When I got there I didnt have to wait I just walked in girls been giving me the stank look and niggas been trying to holla. I was about to walk into the VIP section but I saw kay-kay and tention making out and Ala giving cja lap dance they didnt notice me so I just went to the bar and sat there and ordered me a sprite...

Prince

I saw lala walking over here but she stopped and was starring at something when I looked she was looking at Ala and kay- kay all up on her crushes kissing and dancing on them. Lala then just turned and walked towards the bar I told Ala and Kay-kay ans they felt bad they was about to go talk to her but Natash was like why go talk to her she had a chance to get with them. They agreed with her and went back to do what they were doing. I was about to go over there but I saw jojo talking to lala and i got mad as hell. I dont like that nigga for shit he's the son of New Orleans top drug dealer. His dad got people looking for him and his son. I was about to get up but Joanna came up to and started grinding up on me I aint going to lie a nigga been getting horney a.f. So I just sat there and let her give me a lap dance.

Angel

I was over at the bar just chilling when this fine Dark skinned guy came up to me. Sup ma my name is Jordan but call me Jojo and may i ask you your name? My name is Angel but call me Lala. Alright miss. Lala why some one as fine as yourself sitting over here all lonely and shit? Cause my friends and family wanted to act fake towards me so all of a sudden so im over here wasting my friday night here when I could be home in mu bed knocked the fuck out. Haha oh word ma but aye you wanna dance? Sure I guess. I got up drank some more of my sprite qnd walked towards the dance floor with jojo following close behind. When we got to the dance floor kstylis song Trampoline booty was playing so I started twerking on him..