Prince'Aladin

I was chilling at my place when my dad called.

Me- Sup old man  

Erick- haha hello son how are you and your sisters? 

Me- I'm good. Im at my place. Ala is with Natasha or whateva her name is and lala is at her condo. 

Erick- Condo? 

Me- yeah she wanted her own place so she got one 

Erick- oh alright well me and your mother will be back next Friday and I need you to go check up on the traps for me 

Me- ight pops one 

Erick- one and be careful son 

Me- you know I will *hangs up*

Daddy I wanna go to aunt lala house, said Dona my daughter. Alright go get dressed i'll take you. OKAY DADA, after thay she ran off to her room. I need to let mama Jones and papa rick know about her soon she's one and only Lala knows about her cause she came by my house that day when Dona's mom came by the house and tried to kill Dona. I remember that day

........*FLASHBACK*........

Gia what in the hell is wrong with you!!! Move that damn gun from by my daughters head!! Naw nigga not till I get what I want and I want yo and this brat dead!! She pulled the trigga and grazzed my arm and then she aimes at Dona but thats when lala burst threw the door and beat the shit out of Gia..

......... *FLASHBACK OVER*.........

Daddy i'm ready. Alright sweetheart let me put my shoes and shirt on and get my keys alright? okay daddy!! God I dont know what i'd do with out that little girl.

Angel

Ugh I dont got shit to do today. A'lanna went to Natashas house Jonh, kay-kay and sam went on that field trip for extra credit I didnt go cause I graduated already yeah im a smart ass. I got up and went down stairs to my kitchen to cook me something. I decided to cook me some shrimp alffrado with some home made bread a little red wine to drink. I was almost done cooking when I heard someone knock on my door.

Me- I'm coming hold up!! when I got to the door and oppened it I looked down and saw my little niece Dona.

Dona- aunt lala upsi upsi! She said while motioning for me to pick her up

Me- haha hey baby, I said while bending down to pick her up. Way yo big headed daddy at and as if on que he came around the corner.

Prince- you funnt but whats up lil sis he said while giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Me- so what brings my bro and my little angel over

Prince- well yo little angle right here wanted to come see you so I brougth her over here and I se we came over right on time cause I smell food. So what did you cook little nigga, he said while walking to my kitche.

Me- yo ace always hungry boe dang. You hungry Dona? She shook her little head up and down. Alright come on then. I took her jacket and shoes off and sat her on the couch in the den and cut the tv on and lrt her watch some Dora while I went to fix her something to eat. When I walk in the kitchen my greedy as brtoher texting and eatting and drinking my damn apple juice straight out the bottle

Me- aye naw nigga dont be drinking out the bottle get yo laxy ace up and get a cup like a human and stop drinking out the bottle like a damn animal.

Prince- haha alright little girl calm yo ass down.

Me- whateva. I fixed Dona some food and a cup of apple juice and took it to her in the den. Then I webt back into the kitchen fixed me something to eat and drink and ate in the kitchen with prince. We were eatting laughing and taljing when my door bust open and A'lanna came in.

Matice Lanna Jones what got yo ass so got damn bussy that you cant answer you got da....., she stopped in the mid of sentence when she saw Dona. Lala who is the adoriable little girl?, she said as she went and sat by Dona and started tickleing her.

Me- ummmmmmm

Prince- she's my........ my daughter....

A'lanna- stopped tickleing Dona and looked up at prince. Are you serious Prince?!!? And im just now finding out? how old is she? Where is her mom? Does ma and pa know?

Me- come on Dona lets go upstairs and get cleaned up and let your dad and aunt A'lanna talk.

Dona- okay aunt lala. Bye aunt Ala

A'lanna- smiled but it was replaced by a frown when she looked at prince. When me and Dona got up stairs you could hear them argueing downstairs. About a hour later prince and A'lanna came upstairs.

Me- yall cool now.

Them- yeah

Me- alright

Prince- way Dona?

Me- over there in my bed sleep

A'lanna-she looks so pretty!!

Prince- yeah she does but imma take her to grandma duke and let her know whats up.

Me and A'lanna- alright bro

prince then picks up Dona and they head out the door.

A'lanna- we are aunties I cant believe it

Me- well you betta haha

A'lanna- true true. Now get up we going to a party tonight bitch

Me- oh god okay hoe haha

A'lanna- i'll be back at like 9:30 so we all can go.

Me- okay Ala and what you mean by we?

A'lanna- you know me, you, prince, kay-kay, john, cj, devante, kiya, myron, Natahsa, joanna and oh yeah and tention bye now haha. She then got up and left and went back to her place.

Me- damn she think she slick. She know how I feel about cj and tention but anyway its like 4pm imma take me a nice hour and a half long nap....

A'lanna

I know Angel likes cj and so do I. She knows I like him but she wants to be with tention I know she does. if you see the way she looks at him He acts as if she not even there by him smh but that will change ounce he sees Matice tonight. Haha Angel is a party animal and when she goes out the parties she dresses like the baddest haha thats another reason why i love having Lala as a sis her style/ swag be on point 24\7.