Lost

Everest at the top played by Pedro Soltz

Blair POV

You know that clique thing, where someone in a horror movie trips and starts crawling away from the killer/ghost screaming? I didn't expect my foot to twist in an irregular way, making me trip and face plant. My face starts to burn, from rug burn and embarrassment, my eyes start to water once I sit up. I crawl backwards on my butt, warm liquid flowing down my face. I push back against the wall, in between Alissa and the gorilla of a man and the other Greek god man.

I look between the three of them, all of them trying to come slowly to me like I'm some scared and feral animal. I bare my teeth at them, well Lena does, I know that my usually white teeth are covered in blood. Pain shoots up my leg, tears come to my eye but they don't fall, not anymore. I close my eye feelings tingles all over my body and that damn smell, the freshest mint and a forest made up of pine trees.

The smells, I can smell every thing in a 10 mile radius. The coconut shampoo Alissa uses, the strong colon green eyes sprayed on his neck and chest. The burgers cooking right down the hall and out the window. I snap my eyes open, once I feel contact with another person. I look up to see Alissa grabbing on to my arm, holding me in place. "Blair, calm down you're stressing your self." She whispers to me, my chest is rising and falling rapidly, I can taste the blood in my mouth. It taste identical to metal, like I licked a pole or sucked on pennies. Wiggling my wrist out of her grip was quite easy, I move away from her.

Slowly moving my eyes to find an escape, my eyes find ice grey ones. What I have notice is that they all have dull blank eyes and are very athletic, with broad shoulders and muscles, with most likely delicious ab- Not the time Blair, not the time.

Lena purred in my head, feeling the tingle of his eyes roaming my body. I move to press my back further into the wall, the tension in the room is suffocating.

"Blair, Hun. Please get up, we aren't going to hurt you." Alissa cooed, trying to act nice, I scoff rolling my eyes. She thinks I'm that dense, I know when someone is going to hurt me. "Maybe if you backed up and not crowded me like a wild animal." I reply snarling in Alissa's ear, clearly telling her to back off. She was hesitant at first, but she soon backed out of my personal space. I take a deep breath, before slowly walking my hands up the wall. Than I move my body up, standing at my full height, not liking the feeling of intimidation.

I glare at everyone in front of me, Alissa and the two men behind her. I close my eyes feeling tingles around my body, all the tingles grow until there all settling on my eyes. Bright colours dance behind my eyelids, dark purples, light blues, red matching a fire. Soon they turn into figures, the dark purple smaller than the fire red and light blue.

The dark purple moves closer to my eye lids, making it look like it's moving towards my body. Snapping my eyes open I grab the hand reaching toward me, twisting their body around holding their hand behind their back between the shoulder blades.

I stare blankly at the two people advancing towards us on either side of the hall. They called back up, am I really that bad?

Lena yelps in my head, sounding like she's laughing.

I look down to see Alissa in my grip, I quickly let her go. I look from my left and than my right. I look dead in the eyes of one of the "guards", I curve my lips into a smirk. Distraction.

*

*

*

*

Everest POV

I watch my mate with curiosity, she's finally standing. She's so beautiful. My wolf purrs in my head, not being the total horny dog he is. I can hear you, dickhead!

Blocking him out, I focus on my mate. Her eyes closed, her eyebrows pulled together in concentration. My eyes wander in their own way, wanting to remember every detail about her.

Alissa slowly makes her way to Blair, I growl through the pack link.

Don't you dare touch her!

Alissa ignores me, I growl at her quietly, not liking the disrespect she gave me.

Blair's eyes snap open, all to fast Alissa's arm is behind her back being held by my mate. Her eyes, so many colours dance in her irises. What are you?

The guards soon show up after hearing my demand to get to the west wing of the pack house. Blair looks down at Alissa in her hands, quickly letting go like she burned herself.

She looked around, clearly knowing she's surrounded. I hate what you're doing! She's m-our mate, she isn't dangero......

I cut him off once I see her light pink lips curve into a smirk. But before I could react, her green eyes grow wide and her smirk turns into a silent scream. She stumbles backwards, starring passed one of the guards.

Snapping my head towards the direction she's looking at, as does everyone else. I roam my eyes over the hall, turning back to the spot Blair once was to find nothing but space. My breathing quickens, I growl at the guards who bow their heads in submission. How the hell did she just disappear? 

"We don't know, Alpha." My head guard finally speaks up,