chapter 3

Kate's pov
I went to the wepon store btw Adam is following you I bought a rope and prayed no one will ever find me and care about me.
I went to a forest and got the stuff ready.
Adam's pov
I saw Kate and she was about to kill herself but I said why are you doing this she turned around and saw me and cried luckily it stopped her from killing herself. Lets go home I said she said ok and saw max crying and he said why did Kate kill herself but he saw Kate and gave her a hug everyone did.
Barneys pov
I asked Kate if she wants to be my gf she said yes then we kissed.
Max pov I went home and Barney called me
B I loves you so much kates
M did he mean to call me I started to cry and hung up. Jess asked what was the matter at that momment i felt jess's lips crash into mine and I said do want to be my gf she said yes I gave her a hug and I went to sleep. The next day I saw Kate and Barney kissing and I hurry and pulled jess into for a kiss Kate got so mad she punched jess and I took jess to Adam's office and she had a black eye.
Adam's pov I saw jess and she had a black eye what happend I yelled jess said Kate punched me and I heard Kate singing in the office and I recorded it. Me max jess Ross John watched her sing. Play song. After two hours we went home.