chapter 4

Kates pov
We went home and I got some of my stuff ready and I left btw you live in Adam's house. I left a note saying I'm not coming home ever.
Adam's pov
I woke up and saw a note from Kate and it said I'm not coming home ever I started to cry and went to work everybody was there hugging me what happend well I said Kate left what they yelled. We recorded a video Hey Guys it's sky here with jess Ross John max singing I'm coming home Play song then we heard someone singing with us it was Kate and we all gave her a big hug. Kate why did you leave I thought you guys didn't care about me and Barney gave her the biggest hug ever.
Max pov
After Kate came back jess has been hanging out with Jason the next thing you know they kissed jess I yelled were done I ran to Kate's office.
Kate's pov
Max came to my office I said what's the matter he said jess I gave him a hug and he went to his office and I was wondering if I was actual ready for a relationship. I went to Barney and said I don't think I'm ready for a relationship he said ok and walked away. I went to walk around and I saw lizzy or ldshadowlady crying and I ran up to her.
Lizzys pov
My boyfriend kicked me out of the house and someone came up to me hi I said are you lizzy yes I said she asked if I could follow her I said yes. We were greeted by my brother ............

Hahahahahaha cliffhanger who is lizzys brother bun dun nunnnnmn. Lol