Da Charm

«November 7th of 2015
I need to say it my dear readers, I am afraid, in fact I am scared and I am not ashamed of it, I mean, the moment where I was on the need to attack and/or punch in the face to a humans dealer's minion is something that as an amateur investigator was an essential.
It was my moment, after hours, days, weeks of research and not so moral ways to get information; I was in front of him, face to face, my body and soul freeze for seconds,  "my" the shock that it was truly him. He was just like in the picture back on that pink folder; tattoos on the back written in Chinese, dark, brown, and short hair; a thick ring on his left thumb, it is a lame description but I know what I saw. My fists were ready to have a nice meeting with his face meat.
Then, without any advice he punched me in the face, irony, he probably thought that I was one more of his "products", I simply did what anyone would have done, I ran. Some of you will call me coward, false or simply one more of the society we live in. The son of his mama grabbed me by my right ankle making me fall painfully to the dusty soil (and by that I mean painfully), that voice, his voice was the next thing I listened to with my chin on the ground and my dignity nowhere to been seen "how many times have I told you all not to get out? You are one more friend of Taiko, aren't you?". The blood and the emotions were running while my head was getting wild, I grabbed all the courage I could and all the anger from my life too, a punch was the only thing his face could met next, game over.
"Mukailene" the word that I swear never to say ever again came out of my mind, mouth, and soul with rage and pleasure, my teeth were pushing one to each other, I do not know how it was possible but it happened, the success was there. I broke a promise people, a promise to myself, I had said a damn "spell".
His arms began to twist, he fall to the floor breaking his back while a scream was coming fromfhis bloody mouth, the pain he felt, I could had stopped it, but I did not, it was for the girls and boys I was trying to find.
I had what I needed yet, Taiko, it was my priority to find her, if any of you know anything about this person please contact me.
This is it for now my beloved readers, please stay tuned for more of my progress.»
– Moon Girl

"Are you really going to post that thing?"
"My blog, my problem, I think that we had discussed the theme weeks ago"
"So, are you just going to let everyone know that a random and dangerous investigator with no control over her "talent" is just walking around?"
"I told you, my blog, my problem; besides, they needed to know the truth someday"
"They do not even know your real name and everything is on the Deep Web, even your blog"
"Shut up, ju-just give me the damn ticket"
"All right, Moon Girl"