Le Blog

«These streets, cool and heartbreaking into literal ways; it looks like this is something, a normal rainy day on the capital. I am lying, it was too cliche to being real. The only truth on lands like this is the crime and the blindness that the society, if it can be named a society, chooses in order to continue their fragmented and "happy", but poor and nonsense lives.
This miserable society, community, people, as you prefer to call them. The system was rotten centuries ago, these "fancy" buildings, food, and green papers are not going to change anything, the minds are the same. Sometimes I feel sorry for some civilians, sometimes they are workaholics in order to have something, anything to eat, but leaving their beloved ones alone on the process of surviving on the concrete jungle; other times they barely work thanks to traumas of the past which they have forgot on their on words, falling in the black and grabbing by the legs those who they say to love and anyone nearby enough. Thanks conservative childhood, you did your thing once more.
We are not Christians, we do not care about the latest movie on Hollywood neither, or the fashion on Paris or even Pop, are we wrong? We are just different, we simply are... we are... I am... forget it. Thanks emotions, once more you did your thing.
Our target is on downtown, maybe not the big fish, but yes an important one: Rei Wong. Son of a Chinese mother and a Japanese father, born on Mongolia. This is not related at all, but J-Pop is not that bad after all. »
— Moon girl

"For how long are you going to write on that stupid blog, is not it dangerous for you or something what you are doing?"

"It is anonymously, you know it better than anyone else" sight "How much is it going to be for the food"

"It is going to be..."

"Never mind, keep the change"