2

Chris.

Carly woke me up. "Where is Kristina?" The first thing I said. Carly frowned playfully. "She is in the room." I jumped up. I kinda didn't trust her. My sister sat down and watched sponge bob on my phone and I went in the back and Kristina had on a different outfit.

A black shirt and orange jeans and black sneakers. Her hair was brushed and she cleared her throat when she noticed me looking at her butt.

"Perv." She whispered. "I'm sorry." I looked at the floor in embarrassment. I wanted to smack myself but she raised my head up high.

"Its okay. I'm used to it." My balls dropped. What?!? I thought she would slap smack shoot rip my balls off. ' I'm used to it. ' is all I get. Bruh.

Kristina brushed passed me and we joined my sister watching sponge Bob. But a question popped in my head. Isn't she a bit upset that her parents are dead.

I don't want to come off straight. "Kristina... How are you not upset.... That he killed your mom and dad?" Carly glared at me and Kristina had tears in her eyes.

"I uh.. Well... They all ways treated me badly." Oh shit. She ready get emotional. We don't have tissues and I do not want to walk around with snot on me.

"But when I met you guys." She came closer to me and continued. "You guys invited me in to your home and you gave me a blanket for warmth." She go on and on about how grateful she is. What did you expect I'm a boy listening to this girl pour her heart out... I'm new to this.

She kissed Carly on her cheek. "Your so adorable and sweet." Did I miss something. Then she kissed my cheek and hugged me. Like a full hug guys. I blushed and got a little excited cause her boobs were kinda on me.

Don't blame me. It is just hormones. I know a lot cause I watch videos about education and crap. "I'm glad your here. Taking care of an 8 year old girl isn't easy." She giggled. "No problem." She wiped her tears.

"Carly what do you like to do?" She change subjects in a heartbeat this girl. Carly grabbed a few broken crayons. "I like to color." Kristina looked up at me and looked back at Carly. "I want to color but I wonder if Chris wants to." Carly giggled and I sighed.

"You want to color Chris?" Kristina and Carly asked in unison. I shook my head. "I will pass." Kristina and Carly frowned. They colored on some old paper that was already uses.

Carly colored a princess and Kristina colored her and Carly. Kristina can really draw. Not good but not bad either.

I grabbed a crayon which made Kristina gasped and I drew our mother which brought tears to Carly eyes.

"Is that you guys mom?" She quinched her eyes to get a good look at the features. I took out a picture for her to see with me Carly mom and dad. A happy family until my dumb ass dad want to spend money and get this and that.

He is on a show now too. "Yea." I sigh. I picked up Carly bridal style and carried her to bed. I tucked her in. "Nap time." She groaned but I sucked my teeth and she closed her eyes.

I went back in the room with Kristina who was opening a snicker bar. "Want a piece?" She offered I nodded and she split in half and we ate. "How did you get this apartment?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Its my aunt. We ran over to her house and called her to open but she wasn't there so we called her and she said she was in Florida for a year so she had a spare key under her mat and we stayed her from April."

"Why did that guy kill your parents and tried to kill you?" I asked. "My dad owed him money." A tear fell down her cheek and she looked down. I hate to see her upset so I gave her a hug. It took her a few seconds but she hugged back.

"I'm tired." She whispered in my ear. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I put her in the bed. (There was another bed cause she had a extra room.)

I laid her in the bed and she closed her eyes. As I was walking back she called my name so I turned around. "Can you stay with me?" She begged. I nodded and got in bed with her. I was behind her and she scooted in to me. So we were touching and she went asleep and so did I.