Four

Shawn's POV

Grabbing my keys,I run downstairs to my car. I'm raging with angry with the thought of him getting his hands on cara.

All her classes today are on the other side of campus so I don't have to worry about her showing up during this.

I pull into the school parking lot and make my way inside.

"Room 14, room 14" I keep repeating to my self in my head.

Not even bothering to knock I make my way into his classroom. He's sitting at his desk doing paperwork and he has no class right now.

He stands up the minute his eyes land on me.

"What are you doing here?" He sneers to me.

I grab his collar and push him into the wall.

"Stay the hell away from her before I kick your ass for messing with my girl" I yell.

"You yell just as loud as she does" he says with a smirk.

"What?" I ask confused.

" You yell just as loud as she does ,just reminds me of when she was screaming my name while I was fucking her so hard" he confesses with a cocky grin.

"You touch her again I swear you'll never see the light of day " I yell walking out of the room.

Thoughts cloud my head as I walk outside.

Did they really have sex? Did he touch her the way I get to? Did she cheat on me? No she would never do that or atleast that's what I thought.

Cara's POV

I laugh along with some of my friends as we walk out of our last class today.

"Cara you still on for tonight?" John ask.

"Yea definitely I'll see if shawn wants to come too" I say back.

"Great see you guys tonight" he tells me walking to his car.

I look up and see Shawn leaning on his jeep looking at me.

He didn't say he was picking me up, I wonder what's up.

"Hey babe what are you doing here?" I say leaning into kiss him.

He puts his hands on my shoulders stopping me.

"What's wrong?" I say confused.

"No you tell me what's wrong" he ask with a pissed off tone.

"Woah what the hell?" I say getting mad at his tone.

"The fact that my girlfriend is going around fucking her teacher" he yells at me.

I never had sex with any of my teachers. Shawn is the only I have ever done anything with.

"Wait what?" My heart dropping.

"You fucked Mr.Grier" he sneers.

"I've never had sex with him" I shoot back.

"Well that's not what I heard" he mumbles.

"The only person I've ever had sex with is you and only you, I can't believe you think I'd do that, I'm not some slut" I yell at him with tears forming in my eyes.

"Cara I-" and that's all I hear as I take down the sidewalk not wanting to hear any more.

"Cara wait please" Shawn begs.

"No why should I you think I'm some slut any way so don't waste your time" I say between sobs.

"I don't think your a slut Cara" he says grabbing a hold of me by my shoulders.

He pulls me into a hug as I sob into his shirt.

"I'm so sorry baby girl, I shouldn't have believed him" he says kissing my head.

"Who told you that anyway?" I ask.

"The one and only" he says pulling away first.

"Are you kidding me, that's asshole is just trying to ruin us" I say.

"I know I can tell that now" he sighs.

"Come on baby, let's just forget about it and go back to my place"

" I like that idea" he says wrapping his arm around me.

"Oh I forgot John and some other friends invited us out tonight for dinner" hoping Shawn will want to come.

"That's sounds like fun babe"

As we walk back to Shawn's jeep thoughts swirl around my head.

Shawn can never know what happened between me and Mr.Grier and I'm determined to not let it happen.