Two

Cara's POV

Finally making it home. A shiver goes down my back as I walk in, Feeling like something was following me the whole way here.

I lock the door as I drop my bag on the floor and toss my keys on the table.

It's only 5:30, so I have some time to get ready for my date with Shawn.

I really want this to work out with me and shawn because I truly do like him and want to me be more then just fuck buddies.

Walking into my bathroom, I turn on the shower and strip down. Washing my long brown hair and shaving any thing and everything.

I hop out and wrap a towel around me as I walk into my closet to find a outfit.

"Oversized knit dress and suede thigh high heels? Perfect" I think to myself as I get dressed.

Keeping my makeup dark and hair half up half down. I was ready and it was 7:50. Shawn is suppose to pick me up at 8.

I scroll on my phone while I wait.

"Knock,knock"

Opening the door, Shawn appears looking hotter then ever.

"Black t-shirt,leather jacket,skinny jeans and some vans, damn Shawn"
I think to my self again.

Shawn's POV

Cara opens the door looking amazing.

My eyes travel up and down her body but stop when I reach her face.

"You look absolutely amazing" I say making her smile.

"Thank you just let me grab my purse" She says scurrying around before walking outside.

We walk down the hall as I grab her hand. I made reservations at a small restaurant in town.

It's her favorite. She always talks about going but never has any one to go with.

Making it to my car, I open her door and let her in as I scurry to my side

Pulling out is when cara finally speaks up.

"So where are we going shawny boy?" She says with a laugh

"It's a surprise"I tell her.

~At the restaurant~

A huge smile comes on Cara's face when she sees where we are.

"Oh my gosh Shawn are you serious?" She says surprised.

"Yes I'm very serious" I say getting out and getting her door.

Walking in and up to the host. She asks for my name.

"Reservation for 2 under Mendes" I say with a hint of nervousness in my voice.

"Right this way" she says grabbing some menus.

Keeping my hand on Cara's lower back, we make our way to our table.

She leads us outside on to the balcony where some other couples sat eating and chatting.

Helping Cara sit and then I sit, we start to go through the menu.

I decide to start the conversation.

"I'm really happy you said yes" I tell her looking up at her when I notice a little smile from her.

"Of course I would say yes, I'm really happy to be here with you" she says back.

The waiter comes and takes our orders.

Cara and I sit and talk for so long and then eating when our food came. We talked about anything and everything. I learned so much about her at the dinner.

"That was amazing" she says as we walk back to my car.

"It was I really enjoyed being with you" I say honestly.

She comes closer and wraps her arm around my waist as I do the same to her.

The drive back was quiets. Not a awkward quiet. A peaceful quiet.

I walk Cara up to her apartment to be a nice guy. Cara turns and looks at me when we reach her apartment.

"I had a really great time Shawn" she whispers to me as she walks closer to me.

"So did I" I tell her while tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

Cara's POV

"So did I" he says while tucking in my bangs.

I leaned forward and smash my lips on do his. His hands make there way to my hips while mine go around his neck.

Our lips move in motion together.

All of the sudden, we here a loud bang and break a part and can't believe who we see standing there.

It's...