Chapter Seven

As soon as I got out of the door I found Keely and Robert. I just ran up to them and cried. I couldnt help it. I just broke his heart. He deserves a girl so much better than me. Maybe I should leave him forever. He has so many girls that would kill to date him. Most of them are prettier than me anyways.

They took me to the car not wanting anybody to be suspicious seeing me without Austin. Knowing paparazzi they will make up some story and I dont want any of the drama.

We put my luggage bags into the trunk and got in the car. Keely and I sat in the back while Robert drove.

"Haley everything is going to be back to normal soon. Dont worry about it." Keely said trying to comfort me.

"Thats the thing Keely. Austin deserves so much better than me."

"Haley you're perfect for him. Ever since that day at the beach 2 years ago Austin couldnt stop talking about you. Ever since you guys started dating hes been so much happier." Robert told me.

"Whatever. Can we just not talk about it right now?"

"Okay. Lets just get home and get some rest." Keely said.

We pulled up infront of Keelys house. It was beautiful. You could say it was one of the nicest homes in San Antonio. I walked up to the front door slowly, kicking the rocks by my feet. I wanted to give Robert and Keely a little bit of time to talk since Robert decided to leave so we could have some girl time. I got to the front door and heard Roberts car pull away. I turned around to wave goodbye as his car disappeared off in the distance. Keely opened the door and walked me up to the spare bedroom right next to hers.

"This can be your room but you can stay in mine whenever." Keely said to me opening the door.

"Thank you so much. I think I'm gonna go to sleep. I need some time to think."

"Okay. My rooms to the left if you need anything."

"Thank you Keely."

As soon as she left the room I shut the door and jumped onto the bed. I kept thinking about Austin. Seeing him that angry kinda scared me. What if he hurts me? The Austin I saw tonight wasnt the sweet, caring Austin. It was different. Did I make him that way? Austins going to hurt somebody and its all my fault. I kept thinking about what Cody and Justin said on the plane. I cant tell the police because look how well that worked out last time. Mike got out. If he gets out again Austin is really going to be hurt. I think its in my best interests not to tell anybody what happened with Taylor and Mike. I dont want anything to happen to Austin and me being around him puts him in danger. I have to leave.

*   *   *

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Cody.

"Hello?" I asked. Wondering why he was calling me this early in the morning.

"Haley! How are you? Did you talk to the police?" he asked me.

"No Cody. I didnt. And I cant. Please promise you and Justin wont tell anybody?"

"But Haley I dont want you to get hurt." he said, concerned about my decision.

"Im not going to get hurt as long as you wont tell anybody. I dont know if I could ever forgive you if you told somebody."

"Okay fine. But if you end up hurt im telling the cops everything."

"Thank you Cody."

"Anytime. Well I have to go now. Just wanted to check up on you."

"Bye Cody."

"Bye Haley." and with that I hung up. I cant even tell Keely whats going on.

I thought a little more. What about my dad? Since it was 7 am I decided to go back to sleep.

Austins POV-

After Haley left I didnt know what to do. I searched everywhere in Miami. I looked for her all night but didnt know where she went. Haley is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I cant loose her. Not right now. After there was no sign of her I cried all night. I cried myself to sleep.

"Austin?" I heard as there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked rolling over covering my face with Haleys pillows.

"Its me." I knew it was my moms voice so I let her in. "I know where Haley is." she said as I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my chest.

"Where is she? Is she here right now?"

"Umm no. She went back to San Antonio." when she said that I jumped right off the bed and ran into my room to pack my things.

"Austin what are you doing?" my mom asked following me into my room.

"Im leaving. Getting the next flight to San Antonio. I need to talk to her." I said grabbing everything I could find and shoving it into my luggage bag.

"Okay Austin. I will talk to your managers and let them know youre leaving for a few days." she said. My mom actually cares about my relationships so im glad she does this for me.

I finished packing quickly and drove off to the airport.

"Whens the next flight to San Antonio?" I asked the lady at the ticket desk.

"The next flight leaves at 3."

"I need a ticket please." 3 was too long to wait but I couldnt do anything about that. I paid for the ticket and waited at the airport impatiently.

*   *   *

The flight went pretty well and I have Alex waiting for me outside the airport. As soon as I saw him I ran up to him and had him take me to his car. I called Haley, no answer. It went straight to viocemail so she had to have turned it off.

I went to the only place she could be, Keelys.

We got there and I quickly ran up to the front door and knocked.

Keely answered and she looked worried.

"Wheres Haley?" I asked immediately.

"Austin I've been wondering that all morning. She's gone. She didnt leave me a note, a text, anything. I have no idea where she went." I could not tell you how much those words hurt me. I quickly ran to see if she was at her old house, or even mine.

I got to her old house, no sign of Haley.

My house, no sign of Haley.

Where could she have gone? I need to talk to her. I need her.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER THAN THE OTHERS. IVE BEEN BUSY. GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK? I CHANGED MY TWITTER NAME TO @austwerk SO GO TWEET AND FOLLOW ME. (:

THANK YOU.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE