Chapter Sixteen

"Teen pop sensation Austin Mahone was seen outside a nice restaurant with this girl and yes, they were kissing." When she spoke those words my heart shattered into a million pieces. Thats why he wouldnt call me. I did tell him if he found another girl to go for her but this hurts I mean he could have at least told me that he was dating other girls. I felt tears build up and my stomach drop.

"Oh my god Haley, Im so sorry!" she said pulling me into a tight hug while I cried into her shoulder.

I never knew he would actually find somebody else, but he did and if he's happy I guess I'll have to be happy. Immediately my phone began blowing up from twitter because girls kept tweeting me things like:

"I just saw that picture of Austin kissing another girl Im so sorry Haley."

"Good you deserved this because your a bitch."

"Austin deserves better than you."

"Stay Strong Haley."

"Mahomies love you."

I just wasnt ready for all this, but what I did question was who is that girl? I went online and looked up the picture, there were more. I looked closely at the girl in the picture of them kissing then moved onto the next one of them holding hands. I finally got a good look at her, she was Maddie Mullins..

My phone began to ring. Unknown number. I answered it anyways because it might have been one of Austins managers.

"Hello?"

"Did you see the news? Glad you finally got what you deserved bitch. It serves you right." the voice said then immediately hung up.

"My parents arent gonna be home tonight because they got drunk and are staying at a friends house." Keely softly spoke to me

"Alright. I just want to go to bed." I said slowly making my way to my room.

What kept crossing my mind is why wouldn't he call me? I just dont understand his reasoning. Did he not want me to know? I needed to call and talk to Tyler.

"Hello?"

"Tyler! Did you see the news?"

"Yeah I did actually." he responded seeming a little off.

"Have you tried calling him?"

"Nope." he said as I heard my phone ringing on the other line.

"Well I have to go I guess I will talk to you tomorrow."

"Alright Bye Haley."

I hung up with Tyler and looked at who was calling. It was Austin.

Do I really want to answer that?

I managed to click the answer button with the tears swelling in my eyes and the lump growing in my throught.

"H-hello?" I barely made the words out of my mouth.

I heard talking and giggling but nobody was talking to me. Im guessing he's with Maddie and he butt dialed me but as soon as I went to hang up I heard somebody whisper into the phone.

"Im glad he finally got rid of you." she said.

I hung up and burst into tears. I know I promised Austin not to hurt myself but I dont know how much of this I can take. I dont think I can see him in a week. This is all too much for me.

(A/N)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT AUSTIN AND MADDIE?! HOW DO YOU FEEL?! TWEET ME! ~@austwerk

DONT FORGET TO SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS. VOTE. COMMENT. I LOVE YOU ALL!