Ch.8

Vanessa's POV
Jacob and I have to share a bed. Wow. Never thought I'd let sleep In The same bed as my crush. I got in the bed with a messy bun,sweatpants and a white tank top and checked my social. Nothing. Oh wait a musically notification. I checked it. Jacob posted a new musically. Liked it. I flipped over and found Jacob on the other side of me on his phone. "What? I'm saying goodnight." He said with a sassy voice.

"Ok whatever." I said rolling my eyes. I turned back to my phone. Wow a lot of people are tweeting me right now. Ugh too many people. I'll answer in the morning. I turned the light off. I kicked Jacob under the blanket. He fell off the bed. I laughed. "Ow." He said getting back into the bed. I turned so my back was facing his face. I started screaming and laughing. Why? Because Jacob was tickling me. Oh my god. I'm REALLY ticklish. I kicked him once more. He fell off. Again.

"Jerk" he murmured. I laughed. "Ugh you- nevermind" i said tossing and turning in the cold bed. "Do you want my hoodie?" he asked looking at me. "Sure" i said giving him the death glare. He went and got one of his blue hoodies. It said Flint Hill. "Thanks." I said putting his hoodie on. I got up and went to the door. "Where are you going?" Jacob asked

"It's 7 o'clock. I'm not gonna go to sleep." I said opening the door. "Wherever you're going I'm going!" He said jumping out of the bed. "Ok whatever." I said rolling my eyes and opening the hotel room door open. "Let's go!" He said enthusiasticly. "Weirdo." I said walking down the hall. I took a left.

Jacob's POV
I saw Vannessa walk down the hall in some joggers and my hoodie. She took a left. I followed. There were 4 vending machines. "Wow." I said running my fingers through my hair. "Yeah what do you want?" She asked. "I don't know." I replied. "I'm gonna get get water, almonds, and beef jerky." She said going over to the drink vending machine. "I think I'm gonna get Gatorade, popcorn, and m&ms." I said going over to the chip vending machine.

10 minutes later...

"No I never said that!" I said laughing with Vanessa. "Yes you did!" She said pointing at me. We came to our room. We had gotten food so we could watch a movie on my phone. "I'm gonna go get more popcorn. You want anything?" I asked Vannessa while getting up from the bed. "Just a water." She said putting her hands in my hoodie. She looks so pretty.

I walked towards the vending machines. I saw two girls. Please don't be a fan of mine. I love my fans but I want to be on vacation. They just looked at me. Thank god. No fangirling. I can breathe now. I let out a big breath. They both left. I got two popcorn packets and two waters. I walked back to the room. I opened the door. I saw Vannessa drinking the last of her water. "Thank god!" She said running up to me and grabbing a water. I didn't let go of it. I pulled it back.