Airplane || B. I

Airplane || B. I.

---
Hanbin's POV

"Jinhwan, seat beside Junhoe."

"Yunhyeong, umm beside Chanwoo, since you two look alike."

"Bobby and Donghyuk you go sit in the center. Okay, anyone else?"

I raised my hand. Our manager is now in-charge of designating our seats in the plane. Apparently, he forgot about me this time. I don't know how and why he always forgets about one member. Last time it was Donghyuk, who almost didn't get a plane ticket.

"Hanbin-ah! I thought I already saved your seat? Haven't I?" I moved my head sideways. "No?" He looked at the tickets in his hand and his eyes widen. "The seat left is infront of our staff over there."

So, there I went. I didn't dare to argue anymore because I'm dead tired. We just had a fan meeting in Busan and now we're flying straight to Tokyo for our concert. I sat in between a very tall man, maybe in his mid- 30s and a young-looking girl, wearing a flannel that looks pretty much like mine.

I sat very uncomfortable, knowing that the girl beside me also noticed that we are wearing the same colored and styled flannel. To remove the awkwardness, I put on my headphones until my eyes begin to droop.

But it didn't. I can't sleep.

Instead, I opened my phone and decided to write, again.

But the girl beside me tapped my shoulder. Now what's wrong with her? I removed the thing in my ears.

"You're still into composing, huh?" She said directly. I wanted to ignore her (because I'm concentrating), but something about her made me uneasy. She looks oddly familiar..

"Jamie?!" I replied.

She smiled. Gosh, it's been a while since I last saw this pretty eye smile. "You got your dream, congratulations!" She took my hand and shook it, which I quickly recovered back to my lap.

"Uh, thanks." I said sincerely. "So..." I want to say something, but my voice won't allow me. Ugh, this is my chance, but why today, tonsillitis?

"Oh! Don't mind me here." She seems to know my current condition. "Just go and continue what you're doing. Rest now, you'll need it." And again, she smiled like nothing had happened.

She looked at me and said, "I'll wake you up later."

So here I am, smiling back like an idiot, doing nothing and following her order.

I went back to what I was doing earlier, but I lost my focus. I kept seeing her reflection on my cell phone. Why haven't I noticed her while I was on my way here?

Now, I really can't sleep.

Her short hair now became long and shiny. She still didn't cut her curly bangs, just like when we were kids. I also noticed that she has changed her clothing style, she is now wearing ripped jeans and a long white shirt, very different from what she wears before. She would wear multi-colored t-shirts before; I remember laughing at the way she walks and talks, very tomboyish. Maybe because she was influenced by my hiphop feels. Lol

She looks like an angel, with her eyes closed now. I guess she's tired, too, maybe that's why she stopped our little conversation. I can hear her breathe, once again.

We were childhood friends, and we grew up together as neighbors, then as schoolmates until 6th grade. When we moved to Korea, her family also moved three months later.

She would always say that I should study, and think about my career later, when I finished reading my lesson. She would always put my compositions into a box she decorated herself, then she'll say something wrong about my grammar. She always loved reading novels, and I love rapping and composing.

Until one day, just like any other bestfriend, I fell. I fell into her. I may sound corny, but hey, who wouldn't like her?

But I didn't court her, she doesn't like commitments, same goes to me. She did like a boy, but it wasn't me.

Nevermind. Passing that story, we both have dreams and ambitions,

and those things are the reasons why we came apart from each other.

I chose to follow my dreams, just like what she advised me to do. So I went to YG and trained for years and years..

.
.
.

I can feel somebody shaking my shoulders.
"Hyung."

"Mmm."

"Hyung! Wake up!"

"Later."

"Come on, hyung."

Slowly, I opened my eyes.
"I've been trying to wake you up for ten minutes! We need to get out now." Chanwoo said with anxiety. I let out a small laugh.

"Don't worry, I'm not angry." I said and Chanwoo exhaled. Haha, this kid, really.

Usually, when someone wakes me up at the wrong time, I'll get angry for 30 minutes. I guess I'm not in that mood. I looked at my left and right, and saw no one.

"Wait, where is everyone?" I asked.

He made this gesture where his hands did a twirling move. "They all went down minutes ago."

"Oh, right. Let's go." I picked up my coat and headphones then headed down to the waiting area.

But while we were on our way to join the others, a thought came to my mind.

I think I forgot something.

Or maybe.. someone.

Jamie.

How could I forget her?

Most importantly, why didn't she wake me up? Or even say good bye?

I could've gotten her phone number.. but that is way too awkward.

I lost another chance.

I didn't get the chance to say what I really want to say.

Jamie, I miss you.

A sudden wave of hand woke me to reality. "Hyung, why are we stopping?"

I shook my head and realized what I've done. "Mianhe. Come on now." I gestured him to follow me instead. Without knowing, my legs started to walk faster and left Chanwoo behind.

"Wait! Hanbin-ah! I have something to give you!"

I didn't stop. I don't know what's wrong with me.

"It's from the girl beside you in the plane!" He shouted. That statement made my heart jump. From the girl beside me? Jamie?

"Here. She asked me to give this letter to you."

****
TO BE CONTINUED.

P. S. Sorry for ruining B.I's single life. Lol