Casts

This is a fictional story
If it would be the same in real life....it is just a coincidence

First things first

This story is just for fun
I didn't need an inspiration for this(or maybe I have but I just didn't know).
This is my first time to make a story so please don't judge
Hahhahha

---------------------♪♪♪

Lahat tayo may dina-daanan,
kahit minsan hindi natin nakikita na meron palang nagmahal sa atin ng totoo.

Hindi talaga natin alam kung sino ang tinadahana natin. Sana, may aklat noh? Pero pano pag nalaman mo na mahal ka ng isang tao? Hindi mo na ba siya pansinin o maging sweet ka sakanya

In stories, we find characters hurting people. Accidental lang din young pagkakakilala ninyo, Hindi ninyo gusto yung isa't-isa but after a couple of weeks you realized that you love each other pero too late na rin.

In this story, it would be a little different. Well really different.

Jamie Zia Collins(Jam)
______ A shy type of girl who likes to read wattpad, compose songs, takes pictures, and paint. She is kind, smart, beautiful, rich, gentle, loving...in short the 'perfect girl'. 1/4 chinese and 3/4 Filipino .Her friends are Zoey, and Burnette. her frenemy is Nash.

Zoey Kaitlynn Brooks(Lynn)
______She is just like Jam, kind smart, beautiful and rich but she is more confident but still a true friend. Bestfriend with Jam since third grade. She gives advice to her friends. Pure Filipino but she's fluent in english.likes to draw and play chess.

Nash Aragon(Nash)
______pervertive, smart, handsome, rich, boastful, medyo bad boy. likes to play chess, reads wattpad and likes to tease his classmates.
His best friends are Alexander 'and the gang' Burnette and Zoey. his frenemy is Jam. Pure filipino

Burnette Bruce Smith(bru/Bruce)
______Good boy, likes chess, cute, rich, smart. Half canadian half Filipino. likes to draw and play chess. Often bullied and has many secrets. A nerd, likes to be alone and often reads books in an open space.

Janie Zin Collins(Jan/Zin)
_____The exact opposite of Jam. She is Jam's little sister. Popular, arrogant. likes to sing and dance. wants to be at the center of attention. Has a taste of fashion. Rich,pretty, cute,but not that smart .

________________♪♪♪
please hit the star

*****