Cameron Dallas Imagine: Lost

My boyfriend, Logan, and I were going to the mall today. I didn't tell him why I've tried avoiding the mall. My ex boyfriend, Cameron, goes there everyday to get new stuff. I don't want to see him ever again after he broke my heart.

I had found messages from three different girls and he was never home. It turned out he was always at clubs or with "friends". I asked his real friends if Cam had hung out with them. They said no and that was when I decided to put an end. I turned out that he was cheating an I broke up with him.

"Ready, babe?", Logan asked.

"Yeah.", I smiled.

We walked out of our apartment and locked the door. We walked to his car and drove off. As we got to the mall, I noticed that it wasn't crowded. He parked the car and we went into the mall. Once Logan and I were at the mall, we decided to head to Flight Club first.

As Logan searched for the shoes he wanted, I heard a familiar laugh. I looked over to where I heard it and saw Nash. He was with Cameron. I quickly looked away before they saw me. Logan had finally chosen the kicks he wanted and we went to pay. As we left the store, I noticed Cameron look at us as we exited.

"Are you alright, babe?", Logan asked.

"Um... yeah. I'm just a bit hungry.", I said, with a fake smile.

"Let's go to the food court.", he said.

I nodded and he gave me a peck on the lips. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the food court. I looked back a couple times to see if Cam followed us.

Cameron's POV

Nash pointed at Y/N that was in the same store we were in. She wasn't alone, though. She was holding a dude's hand. My heart sank when I saw them. She moved on from our memories. The two finally went to pay for the boy's shoes and they left.

"Nash... she moved on.", I said, my eyes stinging a bit.

"It's OK, bro. You want her to be happy, right?", Nash responded.

"Yeah, but... I miss her.", I said.

"It'll be fine. You'll be better before you know it.", he said.

"Are you hungry?", I said, faintly smiling.

"Starving. Let's get some Taco Bell!", Nash yelled.

We walked to the Taco Bell in the food court. We got in line and some teenage guy in front of us was hugging a girl from behind.

"Logan, stop! You're gonna make us fall.", I heard the girl giggle.

Her voice was way too familiar. She turned to look at the guy and kiss him. It was Y/N. Nash and I quickly looked down so she wouldn't notice us. They finally ordered and they went to wait for their food. Nash and I ordered too and went to wait.

Once Y/N and Logan left with their food to sit down, we got ours. Nash made us sit far from Logan and Y/N. All they did was feed each other which made me fume with jealousy. I tried not looking that way but I missed seeing her. At one point, I was about to get up and push Logan from her.

"I gotta go the bathroom. Be right back.", I told Nash.

He nodded and I walked away. In the corner of my eye, I saw her look to where I was. Logan wasn't looking, he was on his phone. I motioned for her to go where I was. She shook her head and looked down. I motioned again and mouthed, 'I need to talk to you.'. She finally excused herself from him and walked towards me.

I walked away from the food court and behind a shop. I heard her coming so I waited. She finally stood in front of me.

"What do you want?", she asked, coldly.

"We need to talk.", I said.

"No we don't. I told you we were going to go separate ways.", she said.

"You might want that but I miss you more than anything.", I took a step forward.

"I have a boyfriend now.", she said, taking a step back.

"I know. Tell me something. Do you love him?", I asked.

"Of course.", she said.

"Tell me the truth. Do you really love him?", I asked again.

"Why else would I date him?", she asked.

"To forget about me. Look me in the eye tell me you don't love me.", I demanded.

"You know what? I have nothing to say-", I interrupted her with a kiss.

"What the hell, Cameron?!", she pushed me off.

"Tell me you don't love me. Look me in the eyes. I dare you", I said.

"I don't love you! I found someone that doesn't cheat on me with three girls!", she practically yelled.

"And I feel like the most horrible person earth.", I said, a tear slipping down my cheek.

"I'm sorry Cameron but, I can't forgive you for that. You knew what you were doing.", she said with a tear down her cheek.

"You don't understand, Y/N. I'm lost without you.", I said, more tears dripping.

"I'm sorry, Cam. You had your chance.", she said.

She backed away and left. I stood there, crying a bit. Nobody could see me because I was behind a little shop. I wiped my tears but Nash appeared.

"Cam, what happened?", he asked.

"I talked to Y/N. She did move on.", I mumbled.

"This is why I wanted to avoid her.", Nash sighed.

"She found someone better. Better looking.", I sobbed.

"Bro, come on. Respect the fact that she's happy. You don't want her happy?", Nash asked.

"Yes. I guess I can live without her. I won't stop loving her. Ever.", I said.

"It'll be fine. I think we should go before you get to the point where you might destroy the place.", he joked.

"Alright.", I said.

I walked away with Nash. I'm actually walking away from her. That was the last time I would talk to her. I was lost.
**************
I hope y'all enjoyed this imagine. Next one will be Part 2 of the Justin Bieber imagine. Anyone who is a Scream Queens fan excited for Season 2?!