Birthday Cake...and the others...

Introducing the ponies of my story...

Birthday Cake

Birthday Cake grew up in Fillydelphia. He had a gap in his front teeth giving him a speech impediment. He had a stuffed octopus plushie named 'Rudy' that he carried around all day. When bday was younger all he wanted to be was a pirate (picture above) literally he would eat sleep and breathe pirates.

His mother is a ditzy pegusus named 'Surprise' and his father is a baker from the Cake family 'Cupcake Carl'. (Fnaf name I know XD) He has six sibbings.

Big Dave -the oldest

Blizard Brave-the big hoss

Sleepy Log-the lumbersexual lumberjack *aggresivly eyebrow wiggles*

Magican Malcom-the showoff

Party Heart-the party goer

Banana Pudding-the workaholic

Bday is your typical laddies man. He has dated tons of girls and has a shit ton of kids.....

Japples- the first she is from Princess Celestia (yes Birthday boy and Princess sunshiner got busy X3) 

Dan Cake-the pcyco (i will explain later)

Fiery Fly and Rainwater-twins one is fire other is water.....

There are more....but they are really not important to any of Bday's history...

The reason being for him dating so many girls, is because Bday suffers from MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) so each of his personas develop crushes on different ponies his personalities are VERY important to almost any story about Bday...

Personas include

Skullman Davey- a grump who wears an eye patch, and hates everyone and everything.

Skarfy Joe- the total opposite of Skullman a scarf wearing, rainbow loving bundle of joy.

Fancy hooves-an uper class aristocrat

Jack-more commonly known as "the ripper" you can kind of guess what he is ....yep. crazy

Brian-the smartass brainiac

George-a shy sweet care giving pony by day, angry loud and hocky loving one at night

Pecos Perry-the rodeo cowpony, hes the one Apple Jack lost too in that one episode

Retarded Randy-his drooling derpy side

Pirate Pete-bdays younger vision of himself.

This has been Birthday Cake