Chapter 2 [SPG]

TWO

"How's your day here, love?" Lance asked Heaven after they did that hot and wild love making.

"It's great, love," she answered while her right hand is touching Lance's chest,

"Hmm, you sure love?" he stared her meaningly.

"Yeah, as long as you're here at my side, everyday feels great," she smiled and kissed him on cheeks,

Lance just smiled and hugged her tight.

"I love you, Lance," she whispered after she hugged him back.

"I can feel it, love, thanks for loving me,"

She smiled again. But this time, it's not genuine. Why can't he say that three words when their endearment is 'love?'

She shrugged.

That three words don't matter because he made her feel like she's the most precious thing for Lance.

"Are you okay, love? Why the long face?"

"I already told you, I'm okay, love," she smiled again.

"Okay, love. Just tell me if there's something wrong,huh?"

She smiled because of the concern that she saw on his eyes. "U-huh,"

He smiled too, "What's your plan today, my Heaven?"  she felt the possessiveness of his endearment. That made her shiver because of the happiness that he gave her.

"Hmm... let me think," she stared him as he anticipates what will she say.

She whispered what she wanted to do after half a minute.

"

"I want to eat..." I prolonged.

"You want to eat what?" he asked dearly.

"I want to eat you, love," she said seductively.

"Oh, you're such a tease, love," he responded.

She smiled again. This time, it was full of desire in her voice,

"I know, love and I know..." she touched his erected manhood.

That was she wanted about Lance. He was so damn hot and sexy...

"You what?" she can feel the excitement on his shaft.

"I know, you like it," she laughed while she's squeezing his buddy.

"Aah---" His moan is a music to her ears.

She continued squeezing it.

While Lance is now busy touching every part of her body.

"Ahh---" she also moaned when she felt Lance's hands are massaging her left breast and touching her sex.

"Moan harder, love," he command so she obeyed.

"Ahh---" she moaned like a kitten because of the pleasure he's giving to her while his index finger was inside her.

"Ahh—" she moaned again when he lowered his head and kiss her sex.

"Love, you're so wet," he whispered between his kisses.

He sucked and played his tongue in her. "Ahh, please,"

"Please what?" he teased her,

"Please enter your tongue on my vagin*," she didn't feel ashamed because Lance knew she liked what he's doing to her. I's making herel crazy.

"Okay, love," he said and did what he was told.

Minutes later, she reached her climax on his mouth.

"You're delicious," he said while licking her juices.

She blushed. "Take me now, love," Heaven begged.

"Not yet, love. You still need to pleasure me,"

She groaned but they switched position. She was already on top.

"I love that, love," he moaned when her lips was on hischest. She sucked his nipple and tease it by her tongue.

She then lowered her lips on his stomach... and on his...

Buddy.

HEAVEN is making Lance crazy of what she's doing to himnow.

He loved Heaven and he would do anything to make her happy but now, Heaven is doing her job to make him happy.

"Aaah—" he moaned when she licked the tip of his sex.

"Urgh... faster, babe," he command and Heaven did what she's told.

Sinubo nya ang pagkalalaki nito. "Your buddy taste aah---delicious, babe," malandi at paungol na sabi ni Heaven sa nobyo nya.

She moaned between her kiss. "Babe—' she called hisboyfriend.

"Why babe?" He groaned. Alam nyang nabitin ito. "Bakit mo tinigil babe?" reklamo nito.

"I have a request..." and she whispered to his ear.

"Is that what you want?" hindi nito maitago sakanya angpagkasabik.

She was about to answer yes but he carried her and intertwined her body.

Hindi pa sya nakakahuma sa pagkabigla ginawa na nito ang gusto nyang mangyari.

Tinapat nito ang mukha nito sa pagkakababae nya. She now felt his breathing to her that made her shiver.

"Aah—" napaungol sya ng malakas. "You're making me crazy..." she said. Nilapit pa nya dito ang pagitan ng hita nya.

"Heaven..." tumigil ito saglit. "Do your job..." he commanded and continued his doing.

And she did it. She put his buddy again to her mouth. She sucked it like a lollipop.

Sinubo nya ng buong buo ang napakalaki at napakataba nitong pagkalalaki. It was hot and delicious. Muntik na syang nabilaukan perong maramdaman nyang mas lalo pa nitong pinag-igi ang paglaro sa pagkababae nya,tinuloy nya ang ginagawa nya.

Umuungol syang nilalantakan ang napakasarap na putahe sa harap nya ngayon. At hindi man ito literal na pagkain, pakiramdam nya mas lalo syang natatakam nagmula ng matikman nya ito.

She played his balls while his buddy was still in her mouth.

She smiled when she felt the effect on him. He bite that tiny part of her vag***. Imbis na masaktan mas lalo pa syang nasarapan sapagkagat nito sakanya.

Pawis na pawis na sila pareho pero parang wala silang sawa sa isa't isa.

Ng maramdaman nila na pareho na silang malapit sa kasukdulan, binuhat sya ulit nito at bumalik sa dati nilang posisyon kanina.

"Ipapasok ko na babe..." he said and didn't wait here reply.

"Aah—" they both moaned. Mabilis nitong naipasok ang ari nito sakanya dahil madulas na madulas ang lagusan nya sa pag-abot ng hindi mabilang na kasukdulan.

"Sige pa... aahh--" pasigaw nyang sabi. Mas masarap talaga sa pakiramdam na walang ballot ang ari nito sa loob nya.

He groaned while he's thrusting inside her. "SIge pa,aah... ipasok mo pa," 

He obliged. "Aah— malapit na ko, babe,"

"Sige, cum inside me, babe..." Heaven requested. Gusto kasi nyang maramdaman ang pakiramdam na ilalabas nito ang cum sa loob nya.

"You sure?" Lance asked.

She didn't answer him. She just kissed him in lips. Nang maramdaman nya na papunta na ito, she hugged him.

"I love you, Lance..." she moaned out of pleasure after he planted all his seed inside her.

"Aahh—" he moaned. "Thanks, my Heaven," and he hugged her back.

She felt disappointed but she trusts him.