chapter 4

I hate having a shower.  I always have to see what I look like naked.

Looking in the  full length mirror, I saw an ugly girl with blood red hair, dried up makeup dripping down her chin, old scars and newer cuts and burns covering her entire body.  Maybe uncle Matt is right, no one could even like, not even considering love, a person who looks like this. 

The shower is on, and I grab my razor from underneath my hairbrush. 

Sitting naked on the cool bath tub shower with water splashing across your back feels relaxing; I'm feeling anything but.

The cool metal razor between my fingers, coming closer to touch my wrist.  The pain cuts sharp and deep, making all thoughts numb. Warm red liquid dripping down my arm into the tub, colouring the water red.  Making a sea of blood.

Doing this calms me, making the only thing I am concentrating on is my arm, the rest is unimportant.  It makes me numb, at least for a little while. 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

The room was dark, only my alarm clock creating light, reading 12:23am.

  There were noises.  Bad noises.  Yelling, arguing.  But all I heard were muffled noises. 

The sound of car driving by was peaceful.

The only thing keeping me company was the teddy bear mom gave me two years ago.

Then the front door slamming shut.

Angry, loud footsteps nearing my bedroom.  The door swung open violently, making me jerk up to a sitting position.

"your mothers-" he started then sighed.  He walked towards my bed and sat down beside me. 

"what do you need"? I whispered to him.  I could only make out his figure in the dark.

He ran his fingers up my arm.

"oh' I said hesitantly, knowing what he wanted from me.

"lay down" he ordered harshly.  I obeyed.

His fingers touched me, but I wanted them to stop. I closed my legs and lay rigid.

"what the hell"! He shouted angrily.

"no" escaped my mouth before I could stop the word.

He was outraged. His fist came into hard contact with my jaw, I heard a crack.  He push me roughly onto the floor and kicked my stomach and sides, making me curl into 'armadillo mode'.  Giving him my free back the abuse.

"how dare you disobey me you little whore" he said through clenched teeth...

sorry its so short, didnt seem like the next part really belongs with this part...

vote, please comment, fan