SasuNaru Early Morning Blowjobs

Sasuke came down the stairs in a bad mood. He was slamming doors and kicking the furniture. He looked as if he'd kill anyone who would try to talk to him. He walked into the kitchen, pulled out a chair and slumped into it. " What crawled up your ass and died?" the pink haired girl asked. " ..." Was all she got for an answer. " If you're not gonna tell me then stop trying to ruin my house.

Earlier that day, Sasuke and Naruto had a petty argument which led to a fight. By fight I don't mean quarrels. Oh no. These two were boys. To top it off ninjas. It was all rasengans and chidori. Which led to the destruction of their house. Sakura had to put up with them because Kakashi said it would help with team bonding they so sorely need. Sakura protested but the man simply disappeared in the blink of an eye.

" Where's Naruto?" The raven asked. Naruto was not an early riser. Him being gone so early in the morning is one of the rarest things he did. " He went out to get some groceries. We're running low on a few things" Sasuke just sulked even more. " Come on. Naruto went out and you're sulking. You're just like a little kid waiting for his mommy" Sakura giggled. Sasuke shot her a death glare. He was already in a bad mood and now Sakura is making fun of him?! Does she have a death wish or something?

The front door opened and in popped an overly enthusiastic blond with some bags from the groceries. " Sakura-cha~ n. There was a sale today so I went and bought a little extra" Naruto said as he put the bags on the table. Sakura went through the purchased items then frowned. " Naruto, wheres the eggs?" she asked rather irritated. " Eh? Eggs?" Naruto looked puzzled. " It was the main reason I asked you to go to the store you dimwit" Sakura grabbed the keys and walked out. " Thanks to you, breakfast is gonna be late" she said before slamming the door shut.

' Whats up with her' Naruto thought. Sasuke got up and walked over to Naruto. He stared straight into the blond's eyes with anger. " Naruto you forgot something" Sasuke growled." I'm sorry okay. There was so many things on sale I forgot the eggs" Naruto tried to reason. " I'm not talking about the eggs. It's more important" the raven stated.

" You dobe. You didn't blow me this morning" Sasuke said angrily. Naruto had the wtf look on his face. You see every morning Naruto would give Sasuke a blowjob first thing. When Sasuke doesn't get one he gets really cranky. " You were asleep so I came down then Sakura asked me to get some stuff from the shop" Naruto pointed out. " I don't care. You should have woken me up" Sasuke said turning away. " Are you insane. Wake you up for a blowjob? And you say I was the sex addict"

" Just forget it okay" Sasuke started to walk away when Naruto grabbed his arm " WAIT! It isn't too late now isn't it? I can make it up to you" the blond pulled Sasuke down on the couch. He got on his knees between Sasuke's legs and pulled the ravens sweat pants down. Sasuke's dick was already semi-hard at this point.

Naruto licked the tip and slowly licked down. A couple more licks and he was fully erect. Sasuke always loved Naruto's mouth. Nothing can beat the actual sex but Naruto knew how to use his tongue well. Naruto gave a few sucks on each of the ravens balls before going back to licking the shaft. He went back to the tip to lick around before putting it in his mouth.

The blond began bobbing his head and Sasuke laid his head on the back of the couch. Enjoying being sucked by his boyfriend. Sasuke griped into Naruto's hair and pushed down. Urging the blond to go faster. Naruto did as Sasuke wanted and started massaging said ravens balls.

Sasuke was getting close to cumming. Naruto could tell. He started to go faster and soon after, Sasuke came all over the blond's face. Naruto licked his lips while looking straight into Sasuke's eyes with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Naruto got up to straddle Sasuke and rubbed his palm on Sasuke's dick. " I see you're getting hard again. My mouth isn't enough this morning?" Naruto gave a light squeeze on Sasuke's cock and the latter just groaned.

" I did say I would make it up to you" Naruto pulled his pants down causing his cock to bob in front of Sasuke who licked at it like it were a lollipop. Naruto bent down to kiss him. He licked Sasuke's lower lip asking for entrance in which Sasuke gladly allowed. They fought for dominance but finally Naruto gave in. Sasuke's tongue felt through every crevice of the blond's mouth when they had to break the kiss to breath.

Naruto slowly lowered himself onto Sasuke's cock. Heated moans that could make anyone within earshot get turned on, flowed from the blond's mouth. Sasuke could only watch and enjoy his beloved ridding him. Naruto sunk his nails into Sasuke's shoulders while Sasuke grabbed Naruto's ass and sucked on his pulse.

Both boys sped up as the feeling pooling within their abdomens became intense. Naruto finally caved in and screamed out his orgasm. He bit down on Sasuke's neck leaving teeth marks. Sasuke came with a groan, coating Naruto's insides with his seeds. Both boys laid down on the couch, trying to regain their will to move.

There was a scream at the front door. Sakura had come home to catch Sasuke spooning Naruto and obviously still inside him. Naruto shot up and went to Sakura " Sakura-chan! It's not what it looks like" he tried to make up an excuse but what can you say in that situation? " Sasuke got up, put on his clothes and stood by Naruto. " You got a problem?" Sasuke wrapped an arm around Naruto's waist.

" A big one!! You can't do that on my couch! What if I suddenly brought guest home? If you feel the need to do it at least have the courtesy to go to the room" Sakura said rubbing her head.

" You're not mad about what we did?" Naruto asked. " Why would I be? I'm just mad at where you did it. You two are dating. It's normal to for most dating couples to want to have sex. Anyway GET INTO THE ROOM" She said holding her fist up. The two lovebirds dashed into the room not wanting their heads to be bashed in. " I'll call you once breakfast is done" she called out.

When the boys were out of sight, Sakura went into her room to a small monitor. " Thank God for security cameras. Got it all on tape" she smiled an evil smile. " I could make a fortune selling this" she played part of the video. " Better than the pictures I usually sell. How much should I charge?" she wondered as she went out if the room to make breakfast.