Alone Time

" Hey Dobe. What are you doing?" Sasuke hugged Naruto, who was sitting on the floor, from behind. Thanks to Sakura, mention the name Naruto or Sasuke and everyone will either giggle happily or blush. Because of that, Sakura had to spend money ( that she earned from the *ahem* videos) on a weekend stay at a five star hotel for the now very famous couple. Naruto picked the most expensive hotel he could find to get some privacy.

" Just playing minion rush" Naruto responded without taking his eyes off his phone. " Isn't that the game they made after that show. What's it called. Oh. Despicable me" Sasuke watched as Naruto played. " Yeah. Part 2. Stop leaning on me or I'll hit an obsticle" Naruto tried to push Sasuke away.

" Whats the goal of the game?" Sasuke was a little curious. " You gotta complete the mission. It's cool 'cause you get to knock out all the other minions" Naruto was really into the game he didn't take m7ch notice of Sasuke.

" And you're collecting..."

" Bananas"

" Why bananas?"

" Their favorite food I guess"

" ..."

Sasuke pulled Naruto on their king size bed and straddled him. He bent down to place a few kisses on the blond's neck. " Why help a minion collect bananas when I have one for you?" Sasuke asked seductively. " This hotel served bananas to rooms?" Naruto was looking rather too hopeful at that point.

" Oh God! Do I have to spell it out for you!" Sasuke was amazed at his boyfriend's idiocy. " So.... They don't serve bananas?" Naruto asked confused. " * sigh* The banama I'm talking about is in my pants Dobe" Sasuke was getting pissed off. " Why would you hide a banana in your pants?"

With that Sasuke pulled his pants down revealing his pulsating erection. " Oh! Now I get it. It looks just like a banana" Naruto exclaimed poking at the cock bobbing in front of him. That was the last straw for Sasuke. He pushed Naruto down and sshved his dick down Naruto's throat, causing the blonde to gag.Sasuke fucked Naruto's mouth until he came. Naruto was still in shock at Sasuke's actions.

" What was that for?!"

" For being a complete and utter idiot!"

" Well sorry for not getting what you mean but you didn't have to do that!"

" ... Just turn around"

" Wha-"

" I said just turn around" Sasuke said emotionless. Naruto complied.

Sasuke lubricated his fingers with some lotion, curtasy of the hotel, as they forgot the lube. He thrusted one finger into the tinght ring of mucles making Naruto gasps. " Don't just shove it in like~" Whatever Naruto wanted to say, it was replaced with moans when Sasuke graced his sweet spot.

The raven inserted another finger and soon after, another finger. Naruto was enjoying Sasuke's fingers. He kept thrusting his hips into them. With a satisfied smirk, Sasuke pulled his fingers out causing Naruto to groan at the loss.

Sasuke kissed down Naruto's chest. He diped his tongue into Naruto's navel a few times before reaching the main course. He kissed the tip and down the shaft. Licking his way back up and taking the cock down his throat. Sasuke bobbed his head, playing with Naruto's balls with his right hand. His left was busy teasing the entrance of the kitsune.

Before Naruto could cum, Sasuke held a firm grip of the base of Naruto's dick. Naruto frowned at the raven. " Let me cum bastard" Sasuke glared back " Only after I'm done with you" Sasuke positioned his throbing member at Naruto's entrance. With one hard thrust, he was fully inside Naruto.

Naruto didn't let his pleasure go unknown. His moans were music to Sasuke's ears. Sasuke's thrusts were hard and fast. Naruto was loving it. But the blond wanted more.

" Ngh- Deeper Sasu" Naruto said. Wrapping his legs round Sasuke's waist tight. Sasuke didn't need to be told twice. He thrust as deep as he could. " Ahh- harder- ugh- faster" This was the first time Sasuke saw Naruto so eager. He was already going as fast as he could. He had to use chakra to please his little kitsune.

Sasuke let go of his grip of Naruto's cock so they could cum together. Sasuke laid beside Naruto. Smiling at the blond then he frowned. " did you really not know what I ment by banana? It should have been obvious" Naruto giggled at him. " Nah. Just wanted to annoy you" Naruto replied. The raven rolled his eyes. " Hn" was all he said.

~ Outside ~

" Looks like the pill we put into Naruto's ramen worked like a charm" Kakashi said while drooling. Sai was holding a camera and Kakashi was recording. They had snuck into the closet of the lovebirds to 'spy' on them.

Sai looked at Kakashi with a questioning look. " What?" Kakashi asked. " Where's Sakura?" Our dear Sakura was passed out on the floor from a severe fangirl nosebleed. Looking very perverted. Sai snaped a picture of her.

" Why would you want a picture of that"

" Dick-less would want to get back at her. I want to see how he'll use this picture against her"

The two grined evily. Kakashi carried Sakura and the three if them shushin out of there.