Chapter One

"Mom, Quit it "i managed to get out as she was tickling me. We continued to play and laugh. My Door slammed open breaking one of the hinges. My dad walked in it was very clear that he was drunk...That means I'll end up with some more bruises.

" Daniel No go down stairs." My mother said calmly.

He walked slowly to me he grabbed my hair and pulled me out of my room and threw me down the staircase. He yanked my hair when he strutted down he threw me against a wall and started beating me. He shoved me into the cupboard under the staircase. I use to sleep down here but then my 12 birthday came and I got my new room.

Is it to late to introduce myself ?

My name is Sammie Jo Andrews and I'm 14 years young with blue eyes and blonde hair just like my mom we both were the worst at sports. The only sport I played was soccer and we almost won every game beside three. Lucky number twenty one is always my number. I live to skate, My skateboard is the only thing I've kept from my days of abuse.

My mother died that same night by committing suicide. My father told me to go upstairs to get her and tell her dinners ready. I knocked on her office door and saw the rope hanging from the ceiling fan. I gasped as I put my hand over my mouth to stop from screaming. She mouthed that she loved me then jumped. The wooden chair fell over a split. My mother missed the room and fell face forward into a knife.The knife hit her cheek Blood squirted it wasn't that bad but it was bad enough.

I grabbed a suit case and filled it with all off my personal things I ran out into the rain. Boi do I love the rain it was so welcoming and beautiful. I ran down the road too an adoption center.

Now I live in a orphanage with 27 other kids to newborns to 17 year olds.

My Best friend Alex Comes over to Me fan girling that one direction is shopping near are small little town in London. Alex Williams is one of those tom girls that play every sport known to man . Her Dark brown hair with blonde highlights and brown eyes made alot of people wanted to adopt her. She would always refuse unless they took me. I knew that she would never let me convince her into leaving.

I looked up remembering that she was still there talking about Harry's curl and how beautiful they were. While she was babbling I was watching the Newton twins fight and how ugly Joes mole had gotten. I cringed at the thought.

I decided to go talk a run in the woods behind the orphanage. I loved to run I had short skinny legs but I still loved to run and I was fast too. I Diddnt feel like Changing shoes so I stayed in my converses and began in a jog then went faster and faster. I knew this trail by heart. If Anne knew l was back here I would be a gonner. Anne was the one in charge of the orphanage. I made my way into a new trail and instantly fell in an ankle deep of mud.

DARN ! I LIKED these SHOES !!! I pulled my foot out with mud covering my shoe. I called Alex and told her to bring my running shoes and socks and a plastic bag.

~*~*15 minutes later~*~*

Alex pulled up in the golf cart with the stuff I needed god she was so freakin lazy to walk. I jumped in the passenger seat and pulled off the shoe and put it in the plastic bag. i whipped the remaining mud off with paper towels Alex had brought. I put on the nice socks and pair of running shoes. As we headed back to the house we talked small chat.

I decided I would go to the mall and get another pair of converses. I walked into the room I shared with Alex and Saddie. Saddie was a nice and really pretty girl she was Russian so she had these cute squinty eyes. I grabbed my phone and texted Alex I am going to the mall and I would be back.

I ran down the side walk and bumped into some one i looked up and saw. . .

PERRIE EDWARDS