Goodbye, Vivi! The Journey Continues!

THE ELITE; Kiera Cass

"You've changed me forever. And I'll never forget you."

*Line Break*

"WHAT!" cried Journey

Apparently, after Journey was able to free the straw hats she fainted and missed all the events that happened after. Tramp was no better and fainted too because his master and friend fainted.

"NO FAIR!" she continued to whine "WE RODE A GIANT CRAB, SAVED A KINGDOM FROM A WARLORD, AND A BOMB AND THERE WAS A MIRACLE OF RAIN TOO? AND I MISSED IT!"

To say the least, she was NOT happy, although she was able to use The Hyades Tear before fainting she was more put off that she missed it with everything else. She was the one to find it. She was told this by Nami and when Nami asked where she was Journey told the truth about how she found Loke after the storm and followed him to a magic well and beating him and learning new stuff.

Honestly, Nami didn't seem to believe her about the magic well or magic, but it was the truth and she let Journey off since she did save them from the Bananagators. Not before threatening her to not do it again. Which Journey promised. With her fingers crossed behind her back.

A few days later Luffy woke up from recovering only to start asking for food. When dinner was ready, there was a huge banquet with more food than any of them have ever seen in their life.

Luffy ran straight to his chair and started eating right away.

Journey dashed too with Tramp looking for the best-looking pieces sometimes it wasn't quantity but the quality that mattered. Obviously, for Luffy, it was quantity, though.

Everyone yelled at Luffy when he stole their food and Tramp bit him a few times because of it.

None of the men expect Sanji had manners, and everyone else was stuffing their faces. All of the girls were polite and mannered. Even Lashes and Karoo joined in at the banquet. Although Journey honestly didn't understand what the Camel said when he saw pretty girls, despite it sounding English.

In the middle of the table, Chopper puts chopsticks in his nose and rested the other end in his mouth and Usopp started balancing plates on his nose. Everyone was laughing hysterically by the end of dinner.

*Line Break*

When the evening started to get dark, Vivi suggested that the girls take a bath in the Royal Bathhouse.

Everything was so relaxing. Journey and Tramp were soaking in the giant bath. Tramp was in the bath with the girls because he was a dog. Then decided to peep.

Nami did something that Vivi told her never to do until she's older if she wants, although she sounded like she didn't despite that it made the men stop looking. Although Tramp bit them for doing it after they left.

Nami and Vivi chatted normally while Journey played in the water with Tramp.

"We're thinking of leaving tonight," Nami said.

"We are?" Journey asked while scrubbing soap on her dog.

"Yep," she said. "I mean, there's really no reason to stay. Our captain is awake; the Marines are probably waiting for us in the harbor. Our ship's in danger."

Vivi didn't say much after that.

Nami broke the news to everyone that night.

"We're leaving?" Chopper asked.

"I think we should too," Zoro said. "No reason to stick around here any longer."

"Luffy, you decide," Usopp said.