New School pt. 2

Alex:
Height: 5ft 10
Gender: female
Body: muscular/tone
Eye color: blue and brown yellow flakes
Hair color: light brown
Age: 17
Grade: 12th

Zack:
Height: 6ft 3
Gender: male
Body: muscular/flamboyant
Eye color: blue grayish
Hair color: light brown
Age: 17
Grade: 12th

Koby:
Height: 5ft 4
Gender: male
Body: muscular
Eye color: green
Hair color: light blue
Age: 17
Grade: 12th

Bree:
Height: 3ft 10
Gender: female
Body: skinny
Eye color: blue
Hair color: dirty blonde
Age: 5
Grade: kindergarten

------    Alex    ------

*Dream*

I could feel the warmth of the sun on my skin it was nice. As I looked around the forest I thought it was so beautiful.

I started walking I don't know where but I just walked. A wonderful smell filled my nostrils making it hard to think. 'I need to find where that amazing smell I coming from.' I thought as my feet already started moving with out me knowing.

I stopped in my tracks to see a girl looking at the wonderful scenery
around her.

I started to walk out to her with out even thinking. As a twig snapped underneath me I was pulled out of my walk towards her. She turned around and looked straight at me. All I could see where her heavenly blue eyes that made stomach feels weird but in a good way.

"I-is t-there anyone there?" Her voice was shaky but beautiful like an angel.

I want to say something but I couldn't nothing would come out. She started to walk towards me her sent was making hard to breathe.

As she got closer she stopped an we stared at each other for a long time.

My scenes and nerves where going out of control. I could hear my 'animals' going nuts. (you know how werewolves have there wolf well it's kinda like that except I have more then just one animal.).

'Kiss her.'
'Make her yours.'
'Be gentle and you two shut up your making it hard for her to do anything.' My animals Said
'You are making really hard so could you listen to vixen and me and shut up, geez.' I thought as I took a breath.

I started to lean over her. She blushed and closed her eyes as I got so close. Are lips were so close just a little more and-

Beep beep beep.

I opened my eyes to see what time it was. I tried to breathe in through my nose but couldn't and started coughing. 'Great I have a stuffy nose and I'm getting sick. Let's hope it ends soon, I thought to myself.

I got up and put on a sports bra a muscle T-shirt a pair basketball shorts and a pair of socks and running shoes.

Grabbed my house keys and went outside and stretch for a little and started my morning run.

Time skip

As I was running back my mind would keep going back to her and the dream. 'She was so small and' -,