Chapter 4 - The Next stop

LAUREN'S POV

Nash asked his manager Bart if I could come with him to all Magcon stops because I have an amazing voice and I have written songs. I was already going because I bought tickets and plane tickets. I couldn't wait for the next stop. The next stop was in Times Square (NYC-picture above.) I thought of a way it could be the most romantic thing ever but it probably wouldn't happen. 

My date with Nash was so romantic and I thought it was cute of him to plan a scavenger hunt then trick me and then meet me at the pool and ask me to be his girlfriend. He stole my heart. Nash Grier is my boyfriend (Think of the Cameron Dallas song - Shawn Mendes) OMG!!! 😍😍

NASH'S POV 

I was so exited for my plan the first part was asking my manager in private if Lauren could be a part of Magcon I showed her videos of her singing he said yes. I told him when I ask her in front of her for him to just say yes he said ok. He was suspicious about it I told him she was my girlfriend. He was okay with it not how I expected it to be but I couldn't ask for anything better. 

~The next morning~

It was still 5:30 and me and Lauren had our own room and I went in there Lauren was sleeping. She looked so adorable and she didn't need any makeup or anything to make herself pretty. I love her so much. I know it's too early but I want to get married to her I know most people might say you're 17 years old but I love her. I'm not going to propose yet at least until I'm 18 or 19. 

I just stared at her sleeping and 2 hours she woke up and she just stared at me and asked me what I was doing. I hope she didn't think I am a creeper because she's mine and no one else's. I'm looking forward to this weekend. 

Lauren's POV 

When I woke up today I saw Nash he said "Good morning princess." I loved how he called me cute nickname I blushed and he just chuckled. I swear if we counted how many times  I said Good morning and I gave him a peck on the lips. I can't wait for our flight tonight.  I hope I get to sit next to Nash on the plane. It turns out  since the both of us already got the tickets in advance we would've been on the same plane.  Nash told me that today we were going to ask Bart if I could be a part of Magcon and show him my videos of me singing. 

Nash's POV

My plan was in action. I love how every time I call her a cute name she blushes it's adorable. She is adorable. I love her I want to marry her one day because she is the best thing that ever happened to me.  I can't wait to go to NYC to meet all my fans in times square that is where I want to purpose to her.      in the future. 

~Later that day ~

Lauren's POV

We were going to see Bart and all the guys were going to be there. I was nervous and exited. Nash was just smiling and was just telling me how pretty and beautiful I was. He seemed off today but I didn't want to make a scene so I would just ask him about it later. 

We got their and Nash told me that Bart told him to go around the back and to cover my eyes. We went to the back and I then Nash uncovered my eyes and I saw a huge banner and said 

Lauren you are already going to Magcon I asked Bart in advance. I love you. 

~Nash~

I was so exited I told him thank you. I asked where everyone was and he said no one was coming that was jus part of the plan. It was 6:00 and our flight was at 7:30 so we decided to go grab a bite to eat. We were done at 6:45 and we went home to get our luggage and put it in the car. Nash carried all my suitcases. In the car, I told him I could carry it and he told me he does it cause he loves me. That made me blush. He loves it when I blush he always laughs and I could see it in his eyes. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the chapter any ideas? I love writing this book I also love reading books  I have so many books in my library Im not sure which one to read. ilysm ❤️❤️❤️

-B