Chapter 1 - The Meet

I hope u like this story if u have any suggestions let me know I will try my best to work ur idea in the story enjoy
-------------------------------------------------
Lauren's POV
"Guys I'm so exited. I mean were going to digit tour and I'm so exited. I can't wait I can't believe I'm meeting my favorite people in the world. I mean I love Jack and Jack, Cashew (Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier and Matthew Espinosa) I am also meeting Aaron Carpenter Carter Reynolds and more. plus I had vip I tickets for me and all my friends." I said to my 2 best friends, Hannah and Isabella. I was so exited.

~Flashback ~

Backstage
I met everyone except Nash and I couldn't wait I loved Nash so much I wish he would ask me out I would say yes.

I overheard Jack and Jack with Nash and they were talking

Johnson was saying "Dude you never even met her. If you want me and G.  could introduce you to her if you want." G said Yeah man totally."
Johnson  continued "We know you love her. You've been ---------" I fainted so I couldn't hear the rest.
~End of Flashback~

Nash's POV
I kept on looking at Lauren she was by herself. I kept on wondering who she was with and where they were. I felt in love with her and I don't even know her. This is the first time I saw her. I was taking to the Jacks. Johnson said that "he and Glinsky could introduce us since they've met her before unlike me." Glinsky agreed. "Guys do you know who she came with. I want to meet her first I want to date her but I don't want her to be a crazy fangirl." I said. We looked over and she fainted or something but why she was fine before why now? That's strange. We rushed over to her along with  Matt, Cameron and Carter. Everyone else looked over at her and 2 girls came running over to us. All of us were wondering if they were fans and they wanted to meet us or they were her friends. One girl said "Hi I'm Isabella, Lauren's friend. What happened to Lauren?" The other girl said "I'm Hannah Lauren's other friend. Is she going to be ok? I calmly said "I don't know the three of us were talking over there and we heard her faint so we rushed over here." Johnson had walked away and just returned he said "The ambulance said they're about 15 mins away."

Later that day

Cameron said "I wanna get to know her for some reason. I feel like me and her could be really good friends or a cute couple." I was hoping that they were only friends at most because she was taken by me. I've started planning out how I would ask her out.
--------------------------------------------------
I will try to update a lot. Enjoy the chapter